Yandere Wife Team RWBY X Lion Faunus OC

(Leo is a lion faunus, who due to unfortunate circumstances, ended up getting married with Team RWBY. The huntresses removed each obstacle in the way of their love for Leo. The first one was Team CRDL, who were brutally killed by Team RWBY during Combat Class.)

Ruby: (yandere smirk) You had it coming, assholes.

Weiss: (yandere smirk) All bark, no bite.

Blake: (yandere laugh) Who is laughing now?

Yang: (yandere smirk) Now THAT'S what I call beating up losers with a "yang".

(They look at Yang with annoyed looks.)

Yang: What?

(Their next targets were Team SSSN, because they constantly flirted with the girls, who didn't like it at all, and then they lured the boys for a trap, where they tortured them to death.)

Blake: (yandere laugh) I'll NEVER sleep with you, Sun!

Weiss: (yandere giggle) Same about you, Neptune!

(Their third obstacle was Adam Taurus, who didn't like the idea of a fellow faunus being with some humans, and also had a personal grudge against Blake, who used it in her favor and along with Yang, she beat him.)

Blake: THIS IS FOR THREATENING MY HAPPINESS WITH LEO!

Yang: SAME HERE, FREAK!

(And finally, Ruby and Weiss got rid of the latter's father Jacques Schnee, who didn't like the idea of his daughter dating an animal.)

Weiss: (yandere smirk) You had your chance to live a little longer. Not that you deserved it anyway.

(As they married Leo, everything seemed fine, but Leo knew he just sealed his own fate, because everywhere they go, he is forced to wear a collar with a cookie (courtesy of Ruby), and as they return home, Blake replaces the collar with one which has several bells, and furry earmuffs. He knew he was basically anything but a husband for his "wives". But there was nothing he could do to escape from them.)