Yandere Idol Azur Lane Harem X Male Manager Reader (AU)

A/N: No shipgirls or Sirens.

(Akagi µ, Gascogne µ, Admiral Hipper µ, Sheffield µ and Cleveland µ form the most famous band known as "Azur Lane", and they have Y/N as their manager. They have many fans, but most of them are either treated like garbage or killed, because they actually love Y/N and refuse to let anyone stand in their way.)

(They are currently in the concert as they sing "Californication".)

Gascogne µ: 🎵Pay your surgeon very well to break the spell of aging

Gascogne µ: 🎵Pay your surgeon very well to break the spell of aging. Pay your surgeon very well to break the spell of aging. Firstborn unicorn. Hardcore soft porn. Dream of Californication. Dream of Californication. Dream of Californication. Dream of Californication.🎵

(Then they receive applause from the crowd, but notice some random boys showing the signs which say "Marry me!".)

Akagi µ: (in mind) Fools, we'd rather marry our manager over you perverts!

Sheffield µ: (in mind) Insolent fools, they will die today.

Cleveland µ: (in mind) They don't deserve us. We belong to our manager, and he belongs to us!

Hipper µ: (in mind) The worst part of being an idol is dealing with perverts. Luckily we know how to get rid of them!

(Some minutes later, the girls are seen in their backrooms elaborating a plan to kill the "simps".)

Akagi µ: Okay girls, that's the plan. We'll pretend to ask if they want an autograph, and then we lead them to an alleyway, where we'll take their damn lives.

(The girls nod in agreement and laugh maniacally, and then they set their plan in motion. Once the boys are led to the alleyway, they are killed in the most gruesome ways possible. Suddenly someone watches them in shock. It's Y/N, their manager.)

Y/N: (shocked) Girls?

Akagi µ: Manager?

Y/N: How did you guess I was into yanderes?

Gascogne µ: You are?

Y/N: Of course, and I really don't mind having some in my life, especially my favorite idols.

Sheffield µ: Oh, Manager...

(Akagi µ then cups his cheek and kisses Y/N on the lips as he willingly kisses her back. As they pull out, Y/N shows a serious expression.)

Y/N: But look, I need to remind you to be careful and not let anyone else know about this. Or else this will be the end of your career.

Cleveland µ: (salute) Leave it to us, manager.

Hipper µ: We will be careful.

(Y/N and his idols started living together, not only as idols and managers, but also as husband and wives. And as they promised, they were careful about killing anyone standing in the way of their love to not risk their career.)