Yandere Ex-Lover Eula X Male OC (Lemon)

(Markov is known for his title of Nightterror Knight, and uses Ameno Vision and Pyro, Cryo, Hydro and Electro Delusions. He also used to date the Knight of Favonius known as Eula Lawrence, but due to using Delusions too long, he feels his body about to be destroyed and decided to break up with her.)

Markov: I want to break up with you

Eula: What the... why?

Markov: You're too fucking clingy to me, and you hurt other people for no reason. Even my teammates.

Eula: Markov... what happened to you?

Markov: What do you think? You made me take this decision. That's it. I'm dumping you.

(Markov then walks away, leaving Eula completely hurt.)

Markov: (in mind) Sorry, Eula. It's for your own sake.

(Eula had tried to move on, to forget the man who had once been her everything. But when she overheard a conversation between Markov's team, the truth had unraveled before her.)

Makoto: His health is deteriorating...

Kaylee: Using too much delusions had taken its toll on him.

Noah: I feel bad for him... such desperation.

Ben: As long as Eula doesn't find out, it's gonna be fine... She's watching us, isn't she?

(Everyone turns to see Eula as she draws her weapon.)

Eula: My vengeance... (yandere smirk) STARTS NOW!

(Eula relentlessly kills Markov's teammates, and then she journeys to Dragonspine, a place she had always associated with him. She had expected to find him, but nothing could have prepared her for the sight that greeted her. Makarov was locked in a brutal dance of life and death with the very monsters he had sworn to protect Mondstadt from.)

Eula: (eyes widen) Makarov...

(The clash of elements illuminated the darkness, casting eerie shadows on the snow. Markov's movements were a blur, a symphony of destruction as he unleashed his Delusions with unparalleled precision. But each strike seemed to sap more of his strength, and Eula could see the strain etched into every line of his face.)

Markov: I need... to keep... fighting...

(Eula's heart clenched as she watched him, her emotions a maelstrom of love, guilt, and despair. She wanted to call out to him, to let him know that she was here, that she hadn't abandoned him as he had believed. But she couldn't find the words, couldn't bring herself to break the fragile balance of this moment.)

Eula: (in mind) Markov...

(Markov's battle cries echoed through the frozen wasteland, a haunting melody of fury and despair. His Delusions blazed brighter, a final surge of power, and then he collapsed to his knees, his body trembling with exhaustion. The monsters that had surrounded him lay defeated, but he was no less a casualty of this relentless war.)

Eula: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

(She approaches him and sees the toll this fight had taken on him, the way his breath came in ragged gasps, the way his vision flickered and waned.)

Eula: (whispers) Markov...

Markov: (raspy) Eula?

(She then carries him inside of a place where she then strips naked, and then she removes his pants as well.)

Eula: (softly) I heard about your condition, I couldn't just stand by and do nothing.

(She then positions herself and prepares to insert his member into her vagina.)

Markov: I pushed you away because I didn't want you to see me like this.

Eula: You don't have to face this alone, Markov. We can find a way to save you, together. But for now... (smirks) I shall have my vengeance.

(She inserts his member into her vagina and starts bouncing.)

Eula: I love you, Markov. And this is my vengeance on you!

(She picks up the pace and he eventually cums inside of her, and several days later, Eula and the Knights of Favonius managed to find a cure for Markov's disease, and now she is happy with her lover by her side again.)