Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human Turned Yandere Vampire Crossover Harem 9 (🍋)

(Y/N is seen going to the kitchen, completely happy because his wives remembered his birthday. As he arrives at the kitchen, he sees Shizuka trying to make a breakfast, but she messed up.)

Shizuka: Sorry, my dear

Shizuka: Sorry, my dear. Can you forgive me?

Y/N: Of course I can. Come here and sit on daddy's lap.

(She does so, and then he licks the areas covered in cream, making her moan in pleasure.)

Y/N: Tasty. Now I'll give you mine.

(He removes his pants and she kneels as she starts sucking, but he simply thrusts into her mouth.)

Y/N: Let me to the job.

(He keeps on thrusting into her mouth until he cums inside, and she swallows it all.)

Shizuka: Thanks for the breakfast.

Y/N: You're welcome, baby.

(Then he helps Shizuka in the breakfast making as they both shower each other with love. Hours later, he walks to his throne room, only to be grabbed by Winter, who pulls him into her room, pushes him into the bed and pins him.)

Winter: Y/N, I need you to do something for me

Y/N: I guess I know what you need.

(She then let go of him, and he unbuckles his pants before laying down again.)

Y/N: Go ahead, my dear Ice Empress.

(She then strips naked before shoving her womanhood into his member as she bounces during ten minutes.)

Y/N: Should I cum inside?

Winter: (moans) Yes, my dear. Make me pregnant.

Y/N: Okay.

(He then cums inside of her.)

(Some hours later, Y/N is seen in a bathtub having a passionate kiss with Summer as she is sitting on his lap while bouncing on his member for 14 minutes.)

)