Submissive Shota Male Reader x Yandere Prachi, Jenna and Varvara Part 3 (Lemon)

(Y/N and Jenna are seen doing some running exercises as he is able to keep up with her.)

Jenna: You're doing great, Y/N. Keep it up.

(Some hours after the exercises, they go to do some shopping for Y/N.)

Jenna: You need more clothes to wear, and as your sister, it's my solemn duty to ensure you have something decent.

Y/N: I know, sister.

(After they are done shopping, suddenly some random guys appear out of nowhere.)

Random Guy 1: Hey girl, why don't you ditch the twerp over there and hang out with us.

Random Guy 2: Yeah, he can't satisfy you at all.

Jenna: (angry) You dare insult my brother?

(One of the random guys responds by trying to grab her hand, but Y/N grips his hand as a dark aura surrounds him.)

Y/N: (dark tone) Leave her alone or perish.

(The random guys get frightened and run away, afraid to die.)

Jenna: Oh thank you.

(She kisses him in the forehead, making him blush.)

Y/N: You're welcome.

(Timeskip)

(During a fight against the shuuki, Y/N witnesses Shushu being hurt.)

Y/N: (shocked) Fluffy!

(He got angry and unlocked the Dark Zexal Form.)

Y/N: GGGGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

(He annihilates the shuuki in mere seconds as he was still angry. As he is about to go in a rampage, the 8th Unit Members hug him together and calm him down, reverting his transformation.)

Y/N: (cries) I couldn't protect Fluffy...

Jenna: Shushu will be okay.

Prachi: Her injures were minor.

(Some moments later, during the meeting, everyone watched the footage of Y/N's new power.)

Ren: So this is the power which destroyed the shuuki. I heard rumors about the power which can destroy the Thunder Gods, but I didn't think they were real.

Y/N: Thunder Gods? Who are those Thunder Gods?

Mira: They are our archenemies. Bad people, basically.

(The chiefs explain how bad the Thunder Gods are, and then the meeting ends as Y/N goes to visit Nei and Shushu.)

Y/N: Fluffy.