Yandere Honkai Impact x Abused Red Hood/Male Ruby Rose (Forced Lemon)

(Rudy Rose used to be treated like dirt by his own family, except for his mother Summer Rose who loved him dearly. When he was nine, he ran away from home, only to be kidnapped by one of Salem's servants named Tyrian Callows. He was taken to a warehouse, where he would be tortured both physically by beatings and mentally by showing a footage of his mother dying at the hands of Salem.)

Tyrian: Wow, that looked like it really hurt... (smirks) whoa, now, hang on. (stings Rudy) That looked like it hurt a lot more: So let's try and clear this up, okay, little flower? What hurts more? A? (punches Rudy) Or B? (kicks Rudy) Forehand? (stings Rudy) Or backhand?

(Tyrian keeps torturing Rudy.)

Tyrian: A little louder, lamb chop. (punches Rudy's lung) I think you may have a collapsed lung. That always impedes the oratory.

(Rudy spits blood on Tyrian, who shoves him in retaliation.)

Tyrian: Now that was rude. I met faunus racists who had some manners. I suppose I'm going to have to teach you a lesson... so you can become a better boy. (smirks) No, I'm just gonna keep beating you.

(Tyrian keeps torturing Rudy while laughing maniacally. Some minutes later, he gets a call from his mistress.)

Tyrian: Okay, kiddo. I gotta go. It's been fun though, right? (sees Rudy unconscious) Well, maybe a smidge more fun for me than you. I'm just guessing since you're being awful quiet. Anyway, be a good boy. Finish your homework and be in bed by 9. (walks away) And, hey... please tell the old man I said, "Hello."

(As Tyrian leaves, the warehouse is blown, and luckily Rudy's body was found by the Atlesian Soldiers.)

A. Soldier: What should we do with him, sir?

(Ironwood approaches the soldiers.)

Ironwood: We'll take him to Atlas. Ozpin may not have any use for him, but I have.

A. Soldier: Yes sir.

(Rudy was taken to a secret basement of Atlas Military and resurrected through a certain pit. However he acted rogue and managed to escape the military. Some days later, he decided that Remnant needed to be cleansed. So he became the vigilante known as Red Hood.)

Red Hood: Let's see if you bleed.

(Red Hood starts fighting Roman and his henchmen as he kills each one of them, much to the criminal's shock. Then they aim their weapons at each other and exchange shots until Roman tries a dirty trick, and Red Hood shoots his hand, making him drop the dust crystal as he shoots it, blowing him away.)

Red Hood: End of the line, Roman Torchwick.

(Red Hood shoots Roman's head, and then he leaves, not knowing a certain Valkyrie is watching him from afar.)

Himeko: (licks her lips) Oh my, what a skilled guy

Himeko: (licks her lips) Oh my, what a skilled guy. Someone like him could be useful at Honkai Academy. Not that he will have any other choice anyway.

(Y/N is currently seen in his hideout as he's planning to kill his next targets: White Fang. As he prepares his weapons.)

Y/N: Time to do my job.

(As Y/N suits up as Red Hood, he is suddenly approached by Himeko Murata.)

Himeko: So much mastery with the weapons, and yet so young. You're a true warrior after all. (smirks) Yes, you're perfect.

Red Hood: Who are you?

Himeko: You're actually her brother, and maybe you've got a sharper sight than Yang Xiao Long.

Red Hood: I said... WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Himeko: What do I want? Or what do "we" want?

(Red Hood gets confused until he sees three other girls.)

Kiana: My name is Kiana Kaslana, I'm the leader of Team Valkyrie

Mei: Maybe you don't remember me, Y/N. But last time we met, you were eight... anyway. I'm Raiden Mei, second-in-command of Team Valkyrie.

 I'm Raiden Mei, second-in-command of Team Valkyrie

Bronya: My name is Bronya Zaychik. I am also a member of Team Valkyrie.

Himeko: And I am Himeko Murata, the instructor of Team Valkyrie. And what we want is you.

Red Hood: Me?

Kiana: Yep, and don't try to refuse. You don't have a choice.

Red Hood: Answer this to my old friend!

(Red Hood pulls out the Crescent Rose and turns it into a scythe.)

Himeko: (chuckles) Such a bad boy...

(The girls draw their weapons and prepare to fight Y/N. He did his best to defeat the four Valkyries, but as he tries to outsmart them, he gets shot in the legs by Kiana.)

Kiana: Done. Now you won't be able to run away from us.

(Himeko them pins Y/N down and removes his helmet before sitting on his face. Kiana removes his pants and inserts his member into her vagina, and both Mei and Bronya rub their pussies on his hands. Himeko adds pressure, forcing Y/N to lick her while Kiana bounces harder and faster.)

Himeko: Don't resist.

(Y/N keeps licking Himeko while Kiana bounces even more and it lasts for five minutes until he cums inside of her. Y/N was forcefully enrolled at Honkai Academy as the fourth member of Team Valkyrie while his teammates and Himeko killed the Rose-Xiao Long Family (minus Summer, who was already dead.). Y/N basically became the property of four insane Valkyries.)