Yandere Abusive Turned Loving Montpelier X Male Suicidal Runaway Reader (🍋)

(Y/N is seen walking into the streets as he passes by several buildings for seven minutes looking down with a saddened expression.)

Y/N: She always did this to me... If I don't do something soon, she will kill me.

(He says as he remembers what Montplier said.)

(Flashback)

(Montpelier is seen beating Y/N after he called her names, which angered her.)

Montpelier: You know what, you're pathetic! I don't want to see your face EVER AGAIN!

(She storms off, leaving Y/N to cry by himself.)

(Back to present, the streets start getting darker, and so do the buildings as he remembers to have ran away from everything and everyone.)

Y/N: There's only one way to solve this.

(Then he goes to a cliff and prepares to jump as he is unaware that Montpelier is watching him.)

Y/N: Farewell, cruel world.

(Y/N jumps off much to Montpelier's shock.)

Montpelier: NO!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Montpelier: NO!

(She then rushes to save Y/N from his suicide attempt as she cries.)

Montpelier: This is my fault... how could I...

(She then takes him to the forest, where she decides to ride his member as she moans loudly.)

Montpelier: So big in me...

(She bounces more.)

Montpelier: (moans) More...

(Montpelier's insides get tighter, and Y/N's member twitches.)

Montpelier: Oh, I can feel you twitching. Cum in me.

(Then Y/N cums massively inside of Montpelier and she cums as well as she moans loudly. Y/N suddenly wakes up and get afraid of her.)

Y/N: What are you doing here?

Montpelier: (hugs Y/N) I'm so sorry... please forgive me, forgive me, forgive me, FORGIVE MEEEEEEE!

(Montpelier starts crying as Y/N feels bad and gives her a headpat.)

Y/N: (in mind) What happened to her?

(Montpelier started treating Y/N with love and care as she found it hard at first due to what she did in the past, but she eventually earned his forgiveness and now became loving towards him. Meanwhile, several people are seen dead in the streets as Montpelier caused quite a rampage.)