Y.A.N.T.C.L. Azur Lane Harem X O.H.D.S. Commander Male Reader

A/N: Requested by Dragondoor and it's actually Yandere Abusive/Neglectful turn Loving/Caring Azur Lane Harem x Orphaned/Homeless/Depressed/Suicidal Commander Male Reader

(Y/N L/N never had a good life. He lost his parents during an accident, and making things worse, he became homeless. Not even in his job he could get any comfort because he was either abused or neglected by the shipgirls.)

Enterprise: What an utter disappointment.

Belfast: Why is he even here though?

(The shipgirls beat him until he gets completely bruised every day. This led him to become completely depressed. One day, he couldn't take it anymore and decides to end it all.)

Y/N: Why does the world have to be so unfair to me?

(As he leaves, he doesn't notice some people looking at him.)

(Back to the shipgirls, they manage to sneak into Y/N's room and find a journal, where they read something which somehow made them shocked.)

- I don't know how this happened... I lost my parents so early in a car accident, and I was the only survivor. There are some who said I was the murderer... and making things worse, I lost my house...

(The girls got shocked by finding out about Y/N's tragic backstory, and they decided to read the journal to its last page where he wrote something which saddened them.)

- It's hopeless, simply hopeless. Nobody likes me at all. I can't take it anymore... Today... I'll end it all. I just hope I can get reincarnated in a different world, a world which appreciates me.

(After reading that, the shipgirls start sobbing as they realize what they did.)

Taihou: It's our fault...

Akagi: We have gone too far...

Kaga: We are the worst...

(Suddenly some shipgirls come in.)

Alabama: Girls, we found Y/N in the streets.

Illustrious: How is he?

Alabama: I'm afraid he got some broken hips, bloody bruises and a black eye.

(The shipgirls' eyes widen as they decide to take him to the hospital, but as the doctors take Y/N in, they devise a plan to kill the doctors.)

Formidable: Once the doctors leave the room, we'll kill them, and then we'll take care of Y/N ourselves?

Prinz Eugen: But, what if he hates us?

Bismarck: Not exactly his choice. We need to make up for what we did to Komandant, and that's what we're gonna do.

(Then the shipgirls see the doctors leaving, and while some enter in the room to take care of Y/N, others follow the doctors to their place and kill them in their tracks.)

Bismarck: Now to make up with our komandant.

(The shipgirls helped Y/N recover, and once he did, he tried to run away at first, but Enterprise blocks his way, and he notices her crying.)

Y/N: You're... not crying, are you?

Enterprise: Well, something fell in my eye and...

(Suddenly she cries and hugs Y/N.)

Enterprise: We're so sorry... we should have listened to you when we could...

Y/N: (confused) Eh?

Akagi: Please, don't do this to us again... we need you... if only we told you... (hugs Y/N) how much we love you...

(Y/N gets even more confused until he sees his journal at Belfast's hand.)

Y/N: Did you...

Belfast: Just... please don't go...

(Y/N thinks for a while, and notices that all of the shipgirls are shedding tears of sadness and regret.)

Y/N: I shouldn't... but I'll give you... another chance.

Shipgirls: YAY!

(The shipgirls hug him and shower him with kisses, over time, they started treating him better and surpressed his depression and suicidal thoughts.)