Yandere CEO Enterprise X Male Reader X Yandere Belfast (Lemon) (AU)

A/N: In this AU, there are no shipgirls or sirens.

(Y/N is an employee of Royal Eagle company, working for the CEO named Enterprise. He is a completely devoted employee, doing his jobs properly, which picks the interest not only from the CEO herself, but from her maid and confident Belfast.)

(The room was suffused with the scent of fresh, steaming tea. Enterprise's delicate fingers, adorned with silver rings, clinked against the porcelain cup as she raised it to her lips. Her crimson nails contrasted starkly with her pale complexion, and her piercing emerald eyes never left Y/N's face.)

Enterprise: Please, have a seat

(Y/N complies, and then she leans forward.)

Enterprise: You must be wondering why I called you here, Y/N.

Y/N: Indeed, Ms. Enterprise.

Enterprise: (smiles) You see, I've been watching you closely. Your dedication to our company, your unwavering loyalty—it intrigues me.

Y/N: (curious) I don't understand.

Enterprise: I have a proposition for you, Y/N. A partnership of sorts.

(This revelation sent a shiver down Male Reader's spine. He had heard rumors about Enterprise's unorthodox methods, but he had never imagined himself becoming entangled in them.)

Y/N: Go on...

Enterprise: I want you to be my right-hand man, to assist me in taking this company to new heights. Together, we will conquer the business world.

(The weight of her words hung heavily in the room. Y/N's mind raced, considering the implications of such an offer. But it was her unwavering gaze, the promise of something more beneath her words, that left him both exhilarated and fearful. Belfast then approaches him.)

Belfast: I know it doesn't sound wise from Ms

Belfast: I know it doesn't sound wise from Ms. Enterprise's part to trust one of her employees completely. But as I work for her, I understand the value of loyalty. You have shown it to her.

(Y/N then takes a deep breath and takes his decision.)

Y/N: I accept your offer, Ms. Enterprise.

Enterprise: (smile widens) Excellent. This is the beginning of a new era for us.

Belfast: (to Y/N) Aren't you gonna drink your tea? It's getting cold.

(As Y/N takes a sip of his tea, he suddenly feels drowsy and falls asleep.)

Enterprise: Well, that worked better than expected.

Belfast: What now, ma'am?

Enterprise: Let's secure a private place to have a good time with him.

Belfast: Fair.

- Timeskip brought by Enterprise and Belfast carrying an unconscious Y/N

(Y/N is seen tied up in the bed as he wakes up and sees Enterprise and Belfast wearing lingeries.)

Y/N: Ms. Enterprise? Belfast?

Enterprise: There's something we need to confess, Y/N

Belfast: We didn't just bring you to our world for business reasons

Belfast: We didn't just bring you to our world for business reasons. The truth is that...

Enterprise/Belfast: We love you, Y/N. And that's why we're gonna show you a good time.

Y/N: I gotta confess that... I love you too, girls.

Enterprise: That's a good boy. Now let's begin. Belfast, give him an exclusive drink.

Belfast: (bows) Yes, ma'am.

(Belfast removes her panties and sits on Y/N's face while fingering herself. Not wanting to disappoint her workmate, he starts licking her while Enterprise inserts his member into her vagina and starts bouncing.)

Belfast: (moans) You are thirsty, I see...

Enterprise: (moans) Now that's what I'm... (moans) talking about...

(Y/N keeps licking Belfast and goes faster.)

Belfast: (moans) Is my pussy really that tasty? (moans loudly) Good boy...

Enterprise: (moans) That feels so good... I gotta go fast.

(Enterprise bounces faster while Y/N licks Belfast even harder, and some minutes later, they reach their limit.)

Belfast: (moans) Here comes your exclusive drink.

(Belfast cums on Y/N' mouth as he drinks her cum while he cums inside of Enterprise.)

Enterprise: Get used to it, Y/N.

Belfast: Because we're just getting started.

(Y/N, Enterprise and Belfast became great partners in business, and also had their fun times while they were free. Y/N enjoyed each moment of it.)