Yandere RWBY X Human Knockout (Transformers: Prime) OC

(Victor Sterling was born into a family of successful cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists, which paved the way for his careerin the field. However, he also holds a secret. He is actually Knockout, one of the Decepticons working under Megatron. However, several huntresses from Beacon Academy will have their eyes set on him tonight.)

(One day, as Victor managed to deal with some unwanted guests aka the grimms, some voices are heard.)

????: Victor.

(He then turns to see Team RWBY.)

Yang: (seductively) You're even more captivating up close.

Victor: Who are you, and what do you want?

Blake: We're just girls who know your desires better.

Victor: (curious) Explain.

(Weiss shows her scroll containing all of Victor's data.)

Weiss: We've done a research, we know about your past, your secrets, and your deepest desires.

Victor: What are you getting at?

(Nora and Pyrrha then approach him from behind.)

Nora: We an help you find what you seek.

Pyrrha: But you must trust us.

(Suddenly Victor transforms into Knockout and gets in his fighting stance.)

Knockout: Alright, the truth then

Knockout: Alright, the truth then. My real name is Knockout. And I'm a Decepticon.

Ruby: (confused) What is a Decepticon?

Knockout: Decepticon is a member of a cybertronian faction devoted to help Lord Megatron to conquer several planets and crush each and every resistance under his feet. Our main archenemies are the Autobots led by none other than Optimus Prime, who has been a thorn on his side for years.

(Everyone gets shocked by what Knockout explained.)

Knockout: (sighs) Now I said too much.

(He turns into his vehicle mode and runs over them, but they dodge at time.)

Knockout: I'm not only an automobile; I'm an automobile enthusiast

(Knockout then sprints away as the girls chase after him. Once he takes considerate distance, he reverts back to his robot form.)

Knockout: Ha! Too easy!

(Suddenly he feels something wrong in his circuits as he turns to see Pyrrha along with Raven Branwen.)

Pyrrha: (smirks) Maybe I forgot to tell you that my semblance is Polarity.

(The other girls come in and knock him out before taking him somewhere else, where they manage to break him and forced him to defect from the Decepticons, which he accepted in order to save himself.)