Yandere Neglectful Turned Loving M16A1 (Boss) X Male Depressed Reader (Lemon)

(The dimly lit room was a reflection of Y/N troubled soul. had been struggling with the weight of his own thoughts for as long as he could remember. He felt like an empty shell, drifting through life without purpose or meaning. All of it is due to M16A1 (Boss) having been neglectful, and he couldn't take it any longer.)

Y/N: What did I do to deserve that?

(One evening, as Y/N sat listlessly on your couch, M16A1 approached cautiously. The soft click of her boots against the floor alerted him to her presence. He turned his gaze to meet hers, and for the first time in a long while, he saw genuine worry in her eyes.)

M16A1 (Boss): Are you okay?

(Y/N shrugs as M16A1 (Boss) kneels and lifts his chin to meet her gaze.)

M16A1 (Boss): (pleading) Please, talk to me. I can't stand to see you like this. I love you, and I want to help.

(Y/N's eyes tear as he tells about his struggles, his fears, his loneliness. Her grip tightens, not in a possessive manner, but in a comforting embrace.)

M16A1 (Boss): I know what I did was unforgivable... (strips) and that's why I'm willing to make up for the lost time.

(Then she removes his pants and inserts his member into her vagina as she starts bouncing as she picks up the pace and eventually makes Y/N's member twitch.)

Y/N: I am gonna...

M16A1 (Boss): Yes, cum inside of me, fill me up with your thick hot cum.

(Y/N cums inside of her, but she keeps going as she makes out with him and this goes for one hour.)

(Meanwhile, several commanders are seen dead, courtesy of M16A1 (Boss).)