Yandere Azur Lane X Male Weiss Schnee/Sub-Zero Reader

(Y/N Schnee is known for being cold to almost everyone he knows, mostly due to his father's influence. One day, he sought to change himself, and thus became a commander of Azur Lane. He takes his duty as a commander seriously to the point he didn't like the other commanders due to them not taking their jobs seriously.)

Y/N: What a bunch of dunces. All they do is being a nuisance to the shipgirls. Frankly, they deserved better. Still I'm ashamed as well... being a commander just because of my family's influence... but I will earn my position.

(Meanwhile at Schnee Dust Mines, Enterprise and Belfast have killed all of Atlesian Soldiers while Akagi and Kaga free the faunus who were enslaved for too long.)

Enterprise: I wonder how Bismarck and the others are doing...

Belfast: They must have taken care of that prick who did this to the poor faunus.

(Cut to Schnee Dust Company, Bismarck and some other shipgirls seen torturing Jacques Schnee.)

Bismarck: Your only good doing vas having your vife give birzh to our precious Y/N.

Roon: Yeah, unlike the other commanders before him, he earned his position.

(Back to Y/N, he is seen dealing with the Sirens as he freezes Tester and kicks her in the gut.)

Y/N: Is that your best?

(Observer and Purifier charge at Y/N who slides while freezing them before ripping their heads off.)

Y/N: Weak.

(Arbiter: Strength VIII jumps at Y/N, who freezes her as she falls down and gets eaten by a whale. Then Arbiter: Empress III prepares to fight while Y/N pulls out his Myrtenaster. She shoots while he deflects her shots with his weapon and summons his glyphs to propel himself as he charges at her. He moves very fast, and freezes her completely before ripping off her head, her arms and her legs.)

Y/N: I win...

(As Y/N returns to the headquarters, he is suddenly hugged by the shipgirls.)

Shipgirls: Welcome back, commander Schnee.

Y/N: (grunts) Get off me...

Shipgirls: (back away) Oops, sorry.

Y/N: (confused) Where are the others?

Shipgirls: They got fired.

Y/N: (scoffs) Serves them right.

Enterprise: Now come on, commander. We've got a surprise to you.

(She winks at him, and he blushes as they go to their room.)

(Meanwhile, under the seas, a pile of dead bodies is seen as some of them are eaten by sharks. They're the other commanders who got brutalized by the shipgirls to death.)