Yandere Luna Snow X Male Hero OC (Lemon)

(Kurogane Kang Soo is a half Japanese-half Korean teenage boy who has two different personas. One of them is of a famous streamer named Spanner.)

Kurogane: Hey, everybody! Spanner here, and tonight, we've got something special lined up for you

Kurogane: Hey, everybody! Spanner here, and tonight, we've got something special lined up for you. But first, if you're new here, make sure to smash that follow button and join the Spanner family. You won't want to miss what's in store.

(And the second persona is of a superhero named Pyronado.)

Pyronado: Burn o' flames!

(Pyronado is seen easily defeating some bank robbers who tried to take the money from a korean bank. Several girls are seen simping for him, which didn't go unnoticed by Seol Hee, also known as Luna Snow.)

Luna: (in mind) Those bitches

Luna: (in mind) Those bitches... they will regret this!

(As Pyronado leaves, the girls start walking as Luna prepares to ambush them.)

Girl 1: He's so cute...

Girl 2: I wonder if he's single.

Girl 3: I hope so, I really want him.

Girl 4: Come on, we all do.

(Suddenly Luna comes in front of them.)

Luna: Well, well, well, what have I found? A couple of dead meats trying to touch MY Pyronado! (smirks) Well, you have chosen... DEATH!

(Luna freezes the four girls, and then she takes the first one out with a combo kill. She then does the same to the other three girls. Luckily for her, nobody was paying attention as she throws the dead bodies at the trash cans.)

Luna: Time to have my man.

(Timeskip)

(Kurogane is seen almost finishing his stream.)

Kurogane: Alright, folks, that's a wrap for tonight's stream. Thanks for joining me on this epic gaming journey. Remember to like, follow, and share so we can keep growing the Spanner family. Until next time, stay awesome, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

(With a final wave to the camera, Spanner ended the broadcast.)

Kurogane: Phew! What a day.

(As Kurogane is about to take a bath, he hears some knocks.)

Kurogane: Coming.

(Kurogane opens the door, and then Seol hugs him while kissing him on the lips as she closes the door and eventually pins him down to the bed.)

Seol: Kurogane, I need you to do something for me.

Kurogane: What might that be, Seol?

Seol: I want you to take my virginity.

Kurogane: Why? What's the reason?

Seol: I love you, Kurogane. I really do, and I won't let anyone take you from me!

(Kurogane sighs as he unbuckles her shorts, and she does the same to his pants. She then inserts his member into her vagina and starts bouncing.)

Seol: (moans) You're so big, honey. Let me make you feel good too.

(She then makes out with him while bouncing faster.)

Seol: Do you like that?

Kurogane: (moans) Yes, babe.

(Seol giggles as she caresses his cheeks.)

Seol: Good boy.

Kurogane: I'm cumming.

Seol: Inside! Cum inside me! I want to get pregnant with your child!

(He cums inside of her, filling her to the brim. Both of them get exhausted and fall asleep. Some weeks later, they married and had two children. Both of them are girls. Kurogane still found time to focus on his streams and his superhero career, which makes Luna happy as she has a husband doing things he likes.)