Yandere Crossover Girls X Son of Raiden (Metal Gear) Male Reader

(A/N: Requested by Tarnfan, and the crossovers involved are RWBY, Highschool DXD, Honkai-Verse, Genshin Impact, Senran Kagura and Azur Lane.)

(Y/N is the son of the legendary cyborg ninja Raiden from the Metal Gear Rising. He inherited his father's remarkable combat skills, but his life took a turn when he was inadvertently pulled into a dimensional rift that connected him to other universes. As a result, he found himself at the center of attention for several iconic girls.)

(Y/N is currently seen easily chopping several Grimms into pieces, and then as a Boarbtusk is about to hit him, he grabs him, throws him down and rips off something from its belly.)

Y/N: Bullseye!

Y/N: Bullseye!

(Y/N then crushes it, destroying the Grimm in the process. This draws the attention of Team RWBY, who are seen holding the heads of Team SSSN.)

Ruby: WHOA! HE'S SO COOL!

Weiss: Quite skilled, just they type of boy I want.

Blake: My heat cycle... I'm getting crazy.

Yang: Don't worry, Blake, we'll get him with a "Yang".

(Her teammates groan at Yang's bad pun.)

(Some moments later, Y/N is seen with Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY and ORC as they introduce themselves.)

Y/N: I'm Y/N, son of Jack the Ripper.

Ruby: (pretends to be afraid) Jack the Ripper?

Y/N: That's my father's codename. His real name is Raiden.

Ruby: My name is Ruby Rose, cutie. These are my friends Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and say hello to my half-sister Yang Xiao Long.

Yang: (winks) Hey cutie.

Weiss: (whispers) Just to make things clear, I rather spend some time alone with you than having to endure my so-called leader's babbling or (glares at Jaune) his flirts.

Jaune: (confident) My name is Jaune Arc. These are Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos...

Pyrrha: (smiles) Hello.