1 ~ Fire and Ashes

I am bacckkkkkkk. Koi ni poochega kese Gaye. Basss jitna samay hai me khush rehna chahti hu 😁

Fatafat vote karoooooo.

Semi final ki Mubaraka. Delhi door hai. Happy Diwali.

I missed you guys a lot....

Thank you so much for 5 millions on Rudra Nandani and Aishwarya ♥️♥️♥️ Its the highlight of my year. ♥️

Year 1655

3 Years after the end of Aishwarya.

Suman POV

I had been dragged from the corner to the middle. My body was already lifeless and I could see that it would be actually lifeless in some time too.

The cries of his family members were screaming loud in my ear. But, there was a bigger storm erupting in myself now.

My life had always been dull but I never thought that I would have this kind of end. An end in which my contribution was almost negligible. Not a single mistake but still I would be lying over that pyre, all alive.

Only, because I took seven rounds around the holy fire with him.

Him. The person I never got to know. The one who never cared to talk to me, the one who never asked if I was well fed or not. The one who never asked if I slept well or not and the one who did not even ask me for once if I was alive or not in the last five years.

In this twenty three years of life, he never even considered me as his wife and had been living his life happily with his mistress. But, upon his death I had been called to lie and hug his dead body and let the fire embrace my skin with the intense burning flames until it melts and all of them would be able to hear my scream until I struggle to actually give up on this life. Unconsentually.

The tears were not stopping to roll down my eyes not because my husband died but because my hope had died.

This world was not contended to see me happy even for a moment. They did not care of I were eating or not, they did not care when I was working for myself but they do care about taking my life because my husband died who had not even looked at me for the last five years.

I did not know with what kind of destiny I arrived in this world.

First, born in a family who married me off at the age of sixteen to a twenty nine year old man who only cared to get between my legs and when he got bored after ruining every inch of me, left me for someone else.

And, then when I started to compromise with life and tried to focus on my life, earning for myself, he died and I had been called to mourn.

But, little did I know that I would be pushed into this pyre along with me.

I closed my eyes when I felt myself completely tied up with the heavy wood pyre of him.

Why God? Why?

Why did you make me a woman?

Why did you even give me birth?

Was I that bad?

Did I deserve all this?

I broke into the silent cries and when I heard his father taking the round around the pure with the pot on his shoulder, hollowed in middle to drop the water around and I started to scream.

"Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee, I begggggg youuuuuu. Pleaseeeeeeee, do nooottttttt do thissssss, pleaseeeee,"

My whole body shivered with the fear and I looked at him lifting the wooden fire torch in his and coming closer to the pyre.