50 ~ Agastya's Deadly Plan

15K Votes ❤️

Agastya POV

Honestly, I was done.

I was done trying to make her understand. I did not know, but it felt like she did not want to see me like she was punishing me knowingly like she was done with me.

I inhaled sharply and walked away from the door. I felt something broken in me. Something that could not be repaired. The last ounce in me felt broken now.

The last hope of finding someone to hold on to was shattered now. I did not know why I was even trying.

I came back to my room and completed my planning about the Mehrangarh's war. And, in the early morning, I told Rudra Bhaisa that I was leaving.

She did not come to see me going, and neither did I want anymore.

I was not feeling like it anymore. Sadly, I could force her into a relationship with me, but I could not keep her happy against her will.

She did want to be happy. It was feeling like all she wanted was to hate on someone, all this while.

Well, when she was done hating and I was done loving, we could not be anything, anymore.

And, now it was my choice.

Fuck Love.

I rode to Pratapgarh early in the morning and met the head commander of Mahabaleshgarh and his army troops there.

"Commander Ashwin,"

I said with a wide smile as I stepped down the horse and looked at him, adjoining his hands to greet me.

"Welcome to Pratapgarh, Kunwar Agastya,"

He said, and I held his hands and shook my head before giving him a tight hug. We were all friends in the Gurukul- Ashwin, Eklavya, and I, and there were many.

"How are you?" I asked, holding his arms and shaking him with pride in my eyes. He was one of the brilliant students among us.

"I am perfectly fine," he said with a smile, and I nodded, looking around. Pratapgarh had entirely changed from the last time I saw it.

It was reconstructed majorly, the trees and greenery were new, the flooring, the views. It was looking mesmerizing.

"Its beautiful. King Abhinandan has done some phenomenal job here," I could not stop myself from appreciating it unlike some people who could not value someone time and patience.

"Indeed he has. After all he has a great taste in architecture and fine knowledge of colors," Ashwin said and I nodded.

"Alright, what's the situation here?" I asked, and he gulped before taking a step back and placing the map on the stoned table with the small stone carved soldier's idols in the same places.

"If the situation gets out of control at Mehrangarh, I will greet the Army with King Abhinandan twenty miles before the Pratapgarh. We will employ the troops of soldiers in three parts. One would be the front foot soldiers with elephants and horses, deadly and most capable ones, waiting for the army twenty miles away from here. Second, would be the hidden one to kill the small troops of the army, waiting for them in the way. They would hide in the trees; they are known for their aiming abilities. And, the third one would be the soldiers waiting on the Pratapgarh castle itself, with the remaining elephants and horses and weapons,"

He explained, and I stared at the map to understand his words.

"Alright. It seems a really good plan. Attacking them in instalments would weaken them,"