Epilogue

Suman POV

"Umm, now for the Muh Dikhai,"

He clapped twice, and a group of attendees walked in with huge plates of jewellery, clothes, and other things.

I gasped, and a woman walked forward with a huge scroll on the plate.

Suddenly, the announcer announced, and I immediately stood up from the bed, placing the dupatta correctly on my head as Ranaji, Prince Ranvijay with Nandani, and Princess Aishwarya walked in.

Princess Rudraja squealed, looking at so many things, and I walked to touch everyone's feet. They blessed me with love, and I silently walked towards Kunwarsa to touch his feet. He kissed my head when I touched his feet and muttered.

"This is for you," he said, handling me the scroll and I looked at everyone smiling at me.

I opened the letter and my breath hitched when I noticed Mehrangarh's stamp along with Ranaji's stamp near Kunwarsa's name. My brows knit in the confusion until I read the letter completely.

Ranaji had appointed Kunwarsa and me as the first in charge or the King and Queen of the Mehrangarh.

"I cannot accept it," I immediately said and handed it over to Ranaji.

"I told you, Bhaisa, she would not agree to it," Kunwarsa said and suddenly Prince Ranvijay stepped forward along with Princess Aishwarya and said.

"This is your right and gift from all of us, Suman. Your husband won the war and we all want you to manage a Kingdom for us. You have always excelled and proved yourself to be one of the most caring, loving and responsible person. We all want you to accept it," he said and Princess Aishwarya nodded.

"But, Bhaisa, you are elder than us, if after you someone has right on the Kingdom, then its you and Princess Aishwarya. We cannot take it," I said and Kunwarsa stood behind me and nodded.

"I told you, Bhaisa she would not agree and if she would not, I cannot," he added and Prince Ranvijay smiled.

"We already have so many responsibilities. I manage the whole outskirts and welfare of the Kingdom and all Princely states. We cannot manage a Kingdom. But, you two can," he said and I lowered my gaze.

I did not want to take their right. They had always been supportive to me.

"Suman," Suddenly, Ranaji said.

"Beta, it belongs to you and your husband. Ranvijay and Aishwarya have so many things to handle on their own too. Her business and his requirement is here more and do not worry, if you think that they deserve a Kingdom before you, we already have so many states to give him. Its yours, take it with the smile," he exclaimed and I could not help but nod.

Princess Aishwarya and Nandani stepped forward to hug me and I hugged them back.

We all joined our hands before we walked out for the dinner together.

This was my story. I was born in the silence, at the midnight, surrounded with the nakedness of poverty and hunger. I grew stronger with pain until it became a wound full of pus. It broke when I hit the bottom, crushed into the ashes and once my fear of more pain disappeared, I rose like phoenix.

I finally found my family. Full of love and respect. They completed me, they loved me and they always respected me.

After six months of this day, twins arrived in our family through Princess Aishwarya, a baby boy and a baby girl, both were the same in the complexion of her mother and innocence of their father. Upon his birth, Ranaji gifted them twenty one villages but Princess Rudraja felt jealous as they took everyone's attention away.