39 ~ A Night Granted

16+ Scene mentioned.

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

"Ahh,"

I could not help but exhale sharply.

The way his lips began to caress my core, I could not help but lift half of my weight on my feet. As his face dug deeper between my thighs, I could not help but widen my legs with slight wobbling to give him the space, he desperately needed.

"Kunwarsa,"

The words hung in my throat, and I could not help but push my fingers into his hair. His fingers wrapped around my thighs, and suddenly, he pulled me closer, making me tremble on my feet.

"Ahhh,"

Fear ran through my nerves, and I tightened my fist in his hair.

The way his lips curled against me, my eyes rolled behind and closed, slowly.

"Does it feel good?" his slow, deep and husky voice made me feel weak in my knees. I felt as if I was summoned yet set free by him.

The closed room made me free out of breath all of sudden and the moment the gentle caresses and sucking turned into a hard nibble, my body shivered in anticipation.

"Ahhhh, do not bite me, please," I requested in a slow voice and my finger had now started to pull his face placer into my core with anticipation.

He kept sucking me and I felt him pulling my leg up and putting it over his shoulder. My legs parted even more. And, I felt being with a thin rope and trapped between the pleasure and fall.

I felt vulnerable, open to be played and seduced.

But, his care and perfection were making me as if was cherished more than played.

"Aaannhhhh,"

A deep and trembling moan escaped my lips when the soft sucks geared into the deep, brutal one, determined to pull the extra skin out of me into his mouth, nibbling it, smoothing it, licking and most importantly claiming it.

"Let me taste you, Suman," his words added an extra flavour to the art. With my closed eyes and rolled head, I could not help but move my hips gently against his mouth.

"Yes, like that," he muttered and a fire lit in me heading to shut his words.

He groaned against me and all of sudden, the wetness turned into the river and soaked his lips and jaw in the process. And, I broke into trembling shudders of pleasure running through me.

"Ahhh, Kunwar Agastya," My moan came out insanely slow.

And he served me a few last gentle licks and brought me down from the high of the pleasuring mountains and I opened my eyes to notice his wet lips.

Nothing aroused me more than his green eyes, messy hair and wet lips.

I tried to catch on my breath and he sucked on his lips while muttering.

"Apparently, you taste sweeter after anger,"

His words brought a timid smile on my lips and I tried to say, grabbing the lower of the dress.

"That does not mean you will make me angry all the time,"

I said and took a few steps away from him to slip into the lower.

He stood up sucking his lips, cleaning them with the cuff of his wrist and I gulped with nervousness and shame.

"What was that about?" I managed to ask in a slow voice and he chuckled, wrapping the turban on his head.