58 ~ The Proposal

Did not add any extra word. Kuch mahilao ki ungliyo me vote karne me dard ho raha tha, mene bhi apni ungliyan ghisne se bacha li.

Suman POV

"Ab ho bhi jaogi to hum jaan laga denge tumhe manane ke liye. Jitni baar dil todogi, utni baar samet le aaenge tumhare liye, magar aana tabhi jab man ho, dukh or khed se mat aana,"

"Do not worry; I will move the world to make it up for you even if you get angry now. I will collect all pieces of me for you every time you will break me, but come only when you are ready, not when you are regretting,"

He said, and my heart reacted by increasing its beats each moment. I gulped and gazed into his green eyes, boring into mine. The stare was intense and primarily intimidating. Our chests were colliding with each other as if I were the river falling into the green ocean of his.

I was stuck under him, by and for him, through and through.

I shook my head slowly and pressed my hand on his tight chest, which was way stronger than before; feeling like a rock under my hand I tried to say.

"Ab nahi honge hum aapse rusht kyuki galti hamari thi, Kunwarsa. Aap to bass hume samman de rahe the, aap to apne jeevan me hume ek mukaam de rahe the, or hum galat samajh bethe, ya fir ye kahe to kadachit hum dare hue the. Hume laga ki kahi aap hume dokha na de, hum bass vo dukh dobara nahi jhelna chahte the,

"I will not get angry with you now, Kunwarsa. I made a mistake. You only wanted to give respect and a higher place in your life and I misunderstood it. Or you can say that I got scared. I though maybe you will hurt me and I was just afraid of getting hurt like that again,"

My breathing turned heavy with the low, trembling voice and I tried to push him away. I was feeling scared of being found out like this with him. In a stuck and broken bed.

He pulled my face gently closer to him and lowered his gaze to my lips before muttering.

"You are so beautiful,"

I gulped hearing him and could not stop myself from biting on my lip feeling butterflies in my stomach with the gaze.

"Hume pata tha... aap aaenge aaj isliye hum poori raat so hi nahi paye, or aap keh rahe ki hum ache dikh rahe hai,"

"I knew... you would come today that why I was not able to sleep the whole night, and you are saying that I am looking beautiful,"

I complaint and he smiled looking at me. He sucked on his lips and leaned in closer to kiss me but I tried to push him away feeling afraid, that someone might walk in.

He chuckled softly as I tried to push him away. He was being stubborn.

"Jaane dijiye na Kunwarsa,

"Let me go, Kunwarsa,"

I requested and he thinned his brows a little and asked.

"Chali jaao, jaate jaate ye bata kar jao ki hum soenge kaha?"

"You can go, but tell me before leaving that where will I sleep?"

I inhaled deeply hearing him and the blush rose up to my cheeks, feeling his weight over me.

"Hume kese pata hoga, itna bada kaksh hai, kahi bhi so jaiye,"

"How will I know, its such a big chamber, you can sleep anywhere,"

I tried to say but my voice came out low and shivery. He smiled looking at me and caressed my cheek gently with his thumb.

"Acha chalo jao, nahi kar rahe tumhe tang,"