16 ~ The Drink

15K Votes ❤️

Agastya POV

I walked back to my chamber after meeting her. Eklavya was waiting for me. Today was a good chance to find out what Mehrangarh was actually planning.

But, I was afraid of only one thing.

I looked at Eklavya waiting for me.

"How did it go?"

He asked and I thinned my brows.

"What?"

I asked and joined him towards the entrance.

"The secret affair,"

He said and I shot him a glare. But, I could not help but tell.

"She hates me,"

I said and he placed his hand on my shoulder and asked in a slow voice.

"Why?"

I inhaled deeply and looked into his direction.

"Bad reputation,"

He smiled and muttered.

"Interesting,"

I sighed deeply and climbed my horse. I did not tell anyone about this. But, I thought that I should tell her. 

"Are things getting spicier?"

He asked sitting on his horse and I looked into his direction.

"You tell what spice is going on in Mehrangarh?"

I asked in response and he chuckled. Well, he came early morning here to join for our mission. 

"Nothing just the letter exchanges,"

He said and we both started to ride towards the famous brothel of Mehrangarh. Eklavya sent me a letter last night to inform me that the head commander of the Mehrangarh would come tonight there. And, I had already sent a few of my foxes there.

"Agastya, I do not understand why she is marrying you. I mean if she love someone else why cannot she just marry him?"

Eklavya asked and I looked into his direction.

"Because, she does not have an option. She cannot tell anyone about her condition and when it comes to man she cannot trust anyone. She knows that she is safe with me,"

I said and he thinned his brows.

"What is her condition?"

He asked and I shook my head.

"I have promised her to not tell anyone,"

I said and he asked.

"So, she knows that you are planning against her Kingdom?"

I shook my head.

"No, she believes that I am helping her in good faith," I said and he inhaled deeply.

"You are going to break a heart,"

He said and I gulped silently.

"This world is cruel. It only cares about when you are going to break a heart. No one cares when they are tearing you in pieces,"

I said and he lifted his brows and said.

"But, I really hope you give her a better place not just a meaningless relationship of wife,"

I chuckled all of sudden and looked at him.

"We are allowed to marry once. There is no chance,"

He laughed a little.