76 ~ The Brothers

⭐️ Vote

Agastya POV

"Um, it's okay. I will be back later," Kshitija said, and Suman shifted off my lap and sat beside me. My eyes were never leaving her face. She smiled and looked at her.

"Princess Kshitija, please stay. Are you befriends with Agastya?" She asked and I lifted my brow with the proud and surprise that she was calling me by my name.

"Umm, yes, we are kind of friends," Kshitija said and gulped before looking at me and sitting down.

"Oh, great, I wanted to meet his friends," Suman said, and she placed her hand on my thighs and looked at me.

"Did you have dinner?" She asked in a slow voice, and I shook my head slowly.

"Why?" She asked and leaned forward to set up a plate for me.

"How did you two meet?" Kshitija asked and Suman smiled looking at her. "We?" She questioned and tore a bite and forwarded her hand towards me.

"Hm, we met through an incident and since then I lost my heart to him and tried to win his heart in return. But, you know he is very hard to pursue," she laughed and I slowly took the bite and chew on it. She was looking extremely beautiful.

Her long, curly hair spreading all across her back, a few loose strands falling on her chest, beside her face and my hand was aching to push that strand behind her ear. The brightness of haldi, milk was glowing on her skin. She turned to face me suddenly and laughed on something.

I immediately came back from haze and did not realise what did they talk about.

"Alright, you two should talk. I should go to bed now," I turned to look at Princess Kshitija and Suman stood up and walked to her.

"Let me join you till the door," Suman said with a warm smile and I inhaled deeply while looking at them. I grabbed a fritter and savoured on it, until she came back.

I did not know what to expect. A fight, nothing or a laughter. She came back and picked up a grape from the table and sat beside me, chewing on it.

I gulped with the slight fear and suddenly she inhaled deeply while placing her head on my shoulder.

"You do not have be scared. I trust you," her words brought a weak smile on my face and I closed my eyes, gently placing my head against his.

"Are you okay? Love," I asked and she lifted her head and shook slowly.

"I am feeling impatient," she said and I thinned my brows. "Why?" I asked.

"I want to marry you as soon as possible," she said and I chuckled a little and kissed her forehead. "Now, we are on the same level," I said and she giggled.

"Well, that was slightly childish," I said and she laughed a little. "I know that. I just felt something, maybe jealous, maybe possessive. I do not know what to call it," she said and I laughed.

"By the way, stay with me for the dinner," I asked and she looked at me for a few moments and nodded.

"Okay," she muttered and I pulled the plate closer to us and made a bite for her. We both fed each other and laughed on Kshitija for a while.

"But, still thank you so much for saving me from her," I said and she nodded and kissed my cheek.

"You are my baby. I love you so much," she said and I bit the inside of my lips and muttered. "One more time, you call me baby and I will teach you a good lesson. I am elder than you, bigger than you, powerful than you, and in no way, I look like a baby," I said and she chuckled a little and she brought her face closer and looked deeply into my eyes.