15 ~ Agastya And Suman

Sorry for late update. I added 500 words more as an apology. Will do a double and spicy update on the occasion of 25K family. And, whoever love my creation and wait to read, follow Karlo yaaro, Mühe acha Lagega.

15K Votes Votes ❤️

Suman POV

I felt my hand being held and suddenly being pulled. My chest collided into his and my already racing heart started pounding louder in my chest. My cheeks heated up even more and I felt his hand cupping my cheek and lifting my face up to look at him.

His eyes with beautiful thick curled lashes like his hair, the green of whose turned into the sad version of green like an ocean waiting for the moon to let its wave play freely. His cheeks had turned slightly red along with his dark red lips. 

I could feel his breaths fanning over my face when he said.

"You do not have be worried about my marriage,"

His words pierced me from inside and I swallowed the lump down my throat trying to say.

"And? And, you want me to become the person who I hated all my life. A second woman?"

I could feel his breath turning heavier and his voice thickened with the slight shake of his head.

"Trust me... you are not second,"

Of course, I was not second and I did not know where I was standing in the queue. It was so easy for him attract anyone and I was being the complete foolish here.

"Of course, I am not second. Maybe third, fourth, tenth, fiftieth, hundredth, three hundre-,"

"Stop,"

He muttered and I could feel and see his lips leaning in closer. I felt his grip tightening on my wrist. The words hung in my throat and I battled my lashes to not give into it.

One more moment near him and I would lose the battle of seven years. 

My breaths started breaking and I pressed my lips together to not make them quiver in his support. The feeling of softness I would feel upon the touch of his lips on mine was dripping down his lips that were just an inch away.

I lifted my gaze up and looked into his eyes that were flickering between my lips and eyes. He blinked slowly and silently with slightly parted lips. I froze when he leaned even closer. My lashes turned heavy and I tried to shake my head.

This was wrong. This was terribly wrong. I would never be able to forgive myself if he would cheat on his finance with me.

I could not be that woman. I could not be an enemy to another woman.

He closed his eyes and stopped himself biting his lips.

"I want to go, Kunwarsa,"

I managed to say with my broken voice and shaky breaths.

My eyes looked into his looking back at me. I could see the care obvious in those. And, slowly he leaned in closer to place his lips on the tip of my nose.

My lashes forced closed and for a moment I felt home. I felt unbothered, unburdened and cared for. I felt the time slowing down in this moment. 

For the first time in my life I had felt this by a man.

A man who was none other than Kunwar Agastya. The most charming, handsome and intelligent Prince of Suryagarh. 

"Just do whatever you want. But, be happy an-,"

But, he was committed. I shook my head.

"I want to go,"

I immediately said and tried to push him away.