38 ~ Apologies

15K Votes fastttt!!!

Suman POV

"Change,"

The moment he muttered that word, a deep, cunning shiver ran down my spine scaring and arousing me at the same time.

The memory of him watching me the other day, sitting on the couch, while the sunlight was falling on my body, enveloped my mind, and I could not help but put my lower lip between my teeth while lowering my gaze.

"Change? In front of you? And you will watch me?" I managed to question, believing I had heard something wrong and he lowered his gaze to my feet for a moment and then stared back into my eyes again.

"Yes, take off your blouse and skirt and slip into those," his words made me feel a slight throbbing in my core, and I shook my head slowly.

"It's embarrassing," I managed to say, and he furrowed his brows and shook his head.

"Well, you made a complaint that I watched you changing so this time grant me a moment of pleasure of watching you with your knowledge. And, it could not be more intimidating than anything else," his words made me feel cold in my fingertips and I fisted them tightly.

"Um, but Kunwarsa I will feel shameful while changing in front of you," I tried to say in a pleading voice and he gritted his teeth a little.

I did not know but he was looking cute in anger.

"Then, you can turn your face opposite to me," he said and I sighed with frustration.

"So, you would not listen to me?" I asked and he scratched his jaw with his index finger for a moment and then shook his head.

"Umm, I am already accused of not listening to you. So, I am standing up for my allegations," he said and I gritted my teeth with his stubbornness.

"Why are you even angry?" I asked, finally dropping the bag to the floor and palming my face.

"I am not angry. Do I look angry?" He said and I sighed with frustration and looked at him.

"Fine, fine, fine, tell me how I can make up for you?" I said I was losing in front of him already. His brothers had raised a spoiled prince who would not listen, understand and comprehend.

"I am not angry. So, you do not have to do anything to make up for me. After all, I go to meet girls in the night, I flirt with Rashmika, I watch you naked without your knowledge, and whatsoever. So, you do n-,"

"You watching me naked without my knowledge was true," I cut him off and he exhaled deeply.

"I lay naked in your lap. You did not have any problem that day. Why is your body a body and my is not a body?" He said with slightly frustrated tone and my mouth hung open.

"But, you knew I was watching you," I tried to say and he lowered his gaze.

"I am not talking to you. Just change," he said and I sucked on my lips and shook my head.

"Sorry, I do not feel like going out. You can go," I said and gulped silently seeing him watching me.

He stayed silently for a moment and nodded.

"Okay, as you wish," he said and opened the door before leaving from here.

I felt bad. A painful ache erupted in my heart watching him leave.

I did not know what had happened all of sudden between us. Kneeling down, I looked at the bag he brought me.

Maybe, I was being too stubborn. Maybe we both did not have to stretch it further. Maybe, we could talk without dragging the things of the past.