36 ~ The Plan

15K votes ❤️

Agastya POV

"I am getting it," I managed to say, exhaling deeply.

"I think we should alert the other kings, too," Abhinandan said, and I looked up at him, slightly shaking my head.

"You just said that we do not know which Kings are already sold, and you want to tell them about it. Do you not think that spreading the word about it will lead things to come to Mehrangarh's notice? I am not telling my Bhabhisa yet because we need a plan for execution without putting the lives of people at risk," I said, and he inhaled deeply, intertwining his fingers in his lap.

"Lives are already at risk with or without them knowing about it, Kunwar Agastya," his words made me lower my gaze, and I asked.

"I know," and asked further.

"By the way, when are you leaving?"

He thinned his brows a little.

"Today," he said, and I pressed my lips together.

"Let me arrange a quick meeting between us. At least Pratapgarh, Mahabaleshgarh and Suryagarh should stay ahead in the plan," I said, and he nodded, agreeing to it.

"Yes," he muttered.

I stood up from my seat. "Alright, I will send an attendee to bring you to the meeting hall, King Abhinandan," I said, adjoining my hands, and he also stood up.

"Ji," he muttered with a weak smile.

From there, I walked to Ranvijay Bhaisa's chamber.

"Agastya," Bhaisa said, noticing me in the meeting area. "What happened? Everything okay?" He asked, taking the seat beside me and placing his arm around me.

"Yes, everything okay," I tried to say and looked at Aishwarya Bhabhisa walking to us.

"Pranam, Bhabhisa," I said with a smile, and she adjoined her hands, putting the breakfast plate on the table and sitting on the couch across us.

"Pranam, Devarsa, how are you? Where did you go after the ceremony?" She asked, thinning her brows with a smile, and I chuckled.

"Nowhere, you know me," I said, and she laughed.

"Ofcourse, ofcourse, but you know your fiance was here, you should be here," she said and I smiled, trying to blush a little.

"Ji, Bhabhisa," I said, unable to find anything else to say.

Suddenly, I felt Bhaisa's hand on my shoulder, and I looked at him.

He smiled all of a sudden, looking at me, and said.

"Aishwarya, I think I forget my books open, would you check?"

"Ji, Hukum," Bhabhisa smiled and walked away from there.

"What happened?" He asked, looking at me, and I said.

"It's getting bad," I said, and he gulped, understanding what I was talking about.

"How much?" He asked, and he knew where I had been all the time during these days.

"Very much. They have canons, and they are going to use it against us. Abhinandan said that more Kingdoms could be involved in this too," I said, and he inhaled deeply.

"Maybe," I nodded, hearing him, and he asked.

"What's canon?"

I inhaled sharply and explained to him briefly about everything I saw, and he lowered his gaze for a moment.