66 ~ Love Letter

No Update before 10K votes. 😌

Agastya POV

Once she left, I felt heavy in my chest. I looked at both my Bhaisa and Bhabhisas, watching me with a smile.

"I hate you for doing it," I muttered to Rudra Bhaisa, and he placed his hand on my shoulder and said. "Come," he murmured before pulling me into a gentle hug and patting my shoulder.

"Both of you deserve a grand wedding, and we too," he said, and I smiled, looking at me. Ranvijay Bhaisa also joined in our hug and muttered.

"Let's start the preparations already,"

I laughed a little and realised that it was my wedding. It was Agastya Dev Singh's wedding and that too of my favourite person, Suman.

"Ah, Oh my goodness, I cannot believe this is happening," I said and Nandani Bhabhisa walked towards me.

"Hm, Devarsa, its happening and now you will not be a free bird anymore. You cannot leave whenever you want, you have to suffer the consequences of falling in love," she teased me and Aishwarya Bhabhisa laughed a little with me.

"If Suman will be the consequence, Devarsa would not mind it," Aishwarya Bhabhisa said and I laughed.

We all talked and laughed for a while before retiring back to our chamber.

The preparation had already begun and Bhabhisa had decided that we would leave for Mahabaleshgarh tomorrow to ask for her hand in the marriage. I was excited, I was nervous and I was so many things I could not list completely.

The whole day passed in playing with Rudraja. She was getting so much attached to me. We both sat silently in the sunlight, I taught her eating grapes and yes, I taught her one more, to bite.

She laughed and I looked at her small little teeth appearing and with that she was having urge to bite on everything that would come close to her. She tried to bite my clothes and my nose. But, I taught her to bite my finger. It was so much fun.

Later, in the I went to Bhabhisa's chamber where everyone was waiting for me to take a glance at the things and gifts that we would be taking for her. I looked at the jewellery, clothes, accessories and so many things.

I fisted my hand as I was feeling that she might smile looking at these but she would not laugh. I mean, she did not have quite interest in the royal and luxury thing. I should give her something from my side.

But, what should I give her?

Bangles?

No.

A pair of clothes?

No, no. There was many already.

Anklets?"

Um, I should think of something special.

Then, an idea hit my mind. I should give her something that would make her feel special. I immediately excused myself and came back to my chamber. But, I did not have anything to give it to her.

Everything was already there.

But, yes there was one thing that still was not there, I guessed.

A love letter.

A smile appeared on my face instantly and I quickly sat down to write a love letter. I picked up the ink and pen and placed a page on the wooden table and learned forward.

But, what should I write?

Dear Suman, I love you.

Urghhhh, that was not a love letter.