84 ~ Undressing with Love

10K votes fastt!!!

Triple Updates!!! Fatafat 1 Million votes kardo guys, me mari jaari hu dekhne ke liye. ❤️

17+ Update!!!

Suman POV

I felt him deepening his kiss, and I sucked in a breath to tighten my body and arched my back inside, lowering my knees off my chest.

My jewellery tickled even with the slightest movement, making me nervous. Even my dupatta slipped down my shoulder, and when I tried to pull it up, he placed his hand on my wrist to stop me.

"Koi aa na jae, Kunwarsa,"

"Someone could come, Kunwarsa," I managed to mutter in a slightly shaky voice as his kiss on that particular space sent chills down my spine.

He did not reply; instead, he moved his lips upwards and placed his lips just an inch below where my last tied string was ending. They had a total of six, as much as I remembered.

My breath hitched, and I gulped nervously when he moved his hand off my wrist to my back. I felt his fingers curling around the string's end.

I tightened my fists on my skirt as he gently and slowly pulled it, undoing the knot. I felt a slight easiness in my midriff when it opened. He planted a soft kiss, slowly moving his hand to the next one. I could feel my heartbeats racing as he pulled it similarly. I placed my hand beside me as I could feel my blouse loosening up.

He kept kissing my back, and with the soothing sensations crawling over my untouched skin, I bit on the inside of my lips.

"Kunwarsa," I muttered slowly, and he hummed deeply. "Hnnn,"

And I felt his hand pulling the third string. I could feel my blouse loosening up over my breast, and I blinked nervously.

"Rajumari Rudraja aapke liye ro na rahi ho kahi,"

"Maybe Princess Rudraja would be crying for you," I managed to say, but my voice came out shaky as he sat up and balanced his weight on his one hand while his other one pushed my braid aside and held the other string.

"Unke Maata pita hai unhe chup karane ke liye,"

"Her parents are there to calm her down," he breathed against my nape and slowly pulled the following string. I pressed my hand over my chest as I could feel my blouse losing grip and my nipples erected with his breaths fanning over my neck.

I gulped silently, trying not to breathe in too hard. My face tilted sidewards as he gently slid closer to the base of my neck's nape and planted a soft kiss. My eyes closed, but as soon as he pulled the last two strings of my blouse, my breath began to turn heavy.

He placed the tip of his finger on my nape and gently slid it down, lowering all the still-tangled strings with the soft glide. I blinked my eyes. His breath was feeling colder now.

"You are smelling amazing. It's hazing me up," he muttered against my ear, and I arched my back tighter, trying to pull my back in as he gently placed his palm over my back and slowly began to slide it to the side of my midriff.

I pressed my arms tight against my sides, blocking his hand from slipping towards the front. He kissed the skin behind my ear and touched my arm to undo the knots of my left arm's armlet slowly.

"Suhaagraat to aaj hum manaenge, Suman,"

"We will consummate tonight, Suman," he muttered slowly against my ear, and I blinked nervously.

"Tumhari ghabrahat ka arth kahi naa to nahi?"

"Does your nervousness mean a no?" he asked slowly, and I shook my head slowly. I could feel my cheeks warming up with the blush and timidity.