78 ~ Suman Gets Ready

10K votes fastt!!!

Suman POV

A strange, sweet taste lingered on my tongue as he gently pulled me closer to him and placed his lips over mine before shoving his tongue inside my mouth and his lips sucking on my lips.

I moaned in his mouth, feeling too weak to protest, and simply gave in. My core throbbed like the earthquake's aftershocks that shattered my peace and reality. He was that earthquake when he was hard or turned on.

My back pressed against the wall, and I placed both of my hands on his chest, trying to push him away gently. Tomorrow will be our wedding, and everyone must be waiting for me.

"Kunwarsa," I moaned in his mouth, and suddenly he pulled me up by his arm, and I felt his other hand slipping down to my back. My hands wrapped around his neck with the effect, and when he squeezed my lower back, my eyes widened with shock, and he looked intensely into my eyes. A slight shiver ran down my body as I saw his green eyes sparkling with warmth and desire. His lips had turned wet and dark pink.

"They must be searching for me," I managed to say in a shaky voice, and he groaned and leaned into my neck and inhaled deeply. "I want you to stay with me. I need to be inside you, feeling you,"

Hearing him, I felt goosebumps on my face, so I pushed my fingers inside his hair, cupped his nape, and pressed my forehead against his.

"Just one more day, and I will be yours to do everything and anything," I muttered, and he inhaled deeply and closed his eyes.

"Anything and everything," he asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, anything and everything," I muttered, and suddenly he hugged me tightly, and I cried out.

"Aaouuuchhhhh, you will crush me,"

He pushed his face into my neck and muttered. "I will crush you,"

I smiled, and in a few moments, he came down the haze and put me back on my feet. "Although we are married, through our hearts and even rituals too, but still, just until the world knows about it, I am going to wait," he said, and I smiled.

I looked around and gulped nervously.

"They must be searching for me," I said, quickly taking a few steps away. He tightened his jaw, and I laughed, looking at him.

"You look so cute when you do that," I muttered in a slightly louder voice, and he chuckled.

"And you look so cute when you do. Ahhhhhh, Kunwarsaaa," he teased me back, and I rolled my eyes looking at him. I would punish him for this for sure at the right time.

I ignored him and walked away from there, back to the function. I tried not to look aroused, flushed and tempted. But, despite my best efforts, when I returned, Nandani caught me.

"Where did you go?" She asked with thinned brows, and I gulped.

"Ummm, washroom," I managed to say, and she looked at me for a few moments and then smirked a little.

"Keep lying," she said and held my hand to take me to the middle of the crowd to dance. As the music began to dive deep into my ears, I loosened myself a little and enjoyed myself with everyone.

But still, from far away, I could feel his eyes on me. Unknowingly, I felt like the happiest person alive.

After dancing and celebrating, we all got tired, and I slept the moment. I laid on the bed.

I woke up in the morning to the noise of attendees running and working in my chamber. I gulped, and suddenly, the thought ran through my mind: It was my wedding today.