73 ~ Agastya Wears Lehnga

⭐️ Vote

Suman POV

After the prayer ceremony, Ranaji and Prince Ranvijay left for Suryagarh, and all the ladies got busy shopping. The royal jewellery and textiles had been called with brand new designs, but for the dresses, Princess Aishwarya had decided to gift me my wedding dress on which she had been working for many days. She said that she always wanted to design the dress for Kunwarsa's wife, and knowing that that would be me, she was even more excited.

Everyone had lunch, and the gathering was happening in Queen Trisha's chamber. Everyone was excited, but I was slightly afraid of whatever Priest said to us. I could feel that it had affected Kunwarsa too, but I did not know how to make up for him.

I had not even seen him after the prayers. The invitations had begun for sending, and I looked at everyone surrounding me asking.

"Suman how is this for Haldi?" I looked at Princess Aishwarya holding a beautiful yellow pair jewelled with fine pearls and I smiled.

"Beautiful,"

"And, this for the Mehndi?" Daadisa asked and I turned to look at her holding a bright green pair and I nodded. "It's beautiful too,"

I did not know but I wanted to meet Kunwarsa. He looked at worried about that thing.

"And, this for the sangeet?" Nandani asked me and I smiled weakly looking at her holding a beautiful magenta pink attire. "It's amazing," I muttered and I looked at them finalising their clothes too.

"Um, I need to freshen up. I will be back in a moment," I said and excused myself from there and walked out of Queen Trisha's Kingdom and asked the attendee roaming.

"Have you seen Kunwar Agastya?" I asked and she shook her head. "Let him know that I am searching for me and ask him to meet him in my chamber," I said and looked around a little in a hope to find him playing with Princess Rudraja and King Abhinandan'a twins.

But after a good search for a few moments, I came to the ladies gatherings and we kept talking, laughing and making fun of each refreshing our old memories.

After the shopping, we all ladies had a fun dinner together talking about our husbands and complaining about them.

I laughed a lot hearing about the complains and suddenly Daadisa asked.

"You tell us Suman, what is this one thing that you hate about Kunwar Agastya,"

I gulped hearing her question and lowered my gaze to the beautiful bangles I was wearing and shook my head.

"Nothing, Daadisa, I do not find a single thing in him to hate. He is always putting efforts to keep me happy and charmed," I muttered in a slow voice and suddenly Queen Trisha asked.

"Oh, what you have thought for keeping him happy after the marriage,"

I felt the crimson blush appearing on my cheek and I was thankful that Ranima was not here. She was putting the babies to sleep.

"I can tell you, Bhabhisa, she must be planning of using her tongue," Nandani said and my eyes widened with shock.

We all laughed and Daadisa asked with confusion. "Tongue for what, Nandani,"

"Talking, Daadisa, tongue for talking," she said and everyone laughed except me.

They pulled my leg until the midnight, until finally I escaped them with an excuse that I was feeling sleepy. Nandani was happy here. After such a long time, I had seen her laughing like this. For a few years after her father's death, she even stopped smiling. That's why it took them three years to make the first baby. But, after Princess Rudraja she started feeling as if King Rajvardhan came back in form of King Abhinandan's kids and her child.