80 ~ The Wedding

10k votes fasttt!!!!

Agastya POV

I stared at my brothers in a hope that they would laugh on me and say that it was all a prank. But, neither of them even smiled and I sighed deeply with frustration.

"How would I be able to look at her and stay away?" I groaned in frustration and they both looked at each other and shook their heads.

"We know it's so bad," Rudra Bhaisa said and I rose from the couch and looked at myself in the mirror and nodded.

"I can do that, I will stay away. I love her," I said and Ranvijay Bhaisa patted my shoulder and smiled.

"That's like a good husband," he said and suddenly an attendee's voice caught our attention.

"The priest is asking for Kunwarsa at Mandap," he informed and I felt something in my stomach. I looked at both my brothers and they smiled at me and placed their hands on my shoulder.

"Think again, Agastya. You cannot sleep with her for almost two years even after marriage. Do you still want her?" Ranvijay Bhaisa asked and I thinned my gaze at him and stepped forward.

"My love is not a slave to these material things. Even if I cannot sleep with her for two years or maybe whole life, she is my life," I said and he lifted his brows and looked at Rudra Bhaisa who laughed a little and nodded.

"Let's see how long can you wait," he said and I gulped and looked away from them.

As we three walked out the chamber, King Abhinandan joined us along with Eklavya and Ashwin. All male guests joined us too and I looked at the beautiful maidens standing and pouring flower petals over me.

I could hear the melody of the music, the flute, tablas and other instruments. I inhaled a deep breath and looked around to search for my mother.

I found her standing in the corner and I smiled and walked towards her. She smiled looking at me and rolled her arms around my head to remove the evil eyes.

I bent forward to touch her feet and she blessed me. "Maybe God gives you all the love you deserve and desire," her words brought a wild smile on my face and I looked at Daadisa too.

I touched her feet too and she kissed my forehead. "God bless you, my child," he muttered and joined me to walk towards the mandap.

As I climb the stairs and looked at the priest sitting in front of the hawankund, I adjoined my hands to greet all the guests in one go. The sword was always in my hand.

"Pranam Panditji," I said, greeting the priest and touched his feet. He blessed me and asked.

"You can now sit on your place,"

I nodded and sat down, leaving my left side for her.

"Now, pray to all your predecessors and Gods as I initiate the fire in this Hawankund. Seek their blessings and invite them with the whole heart," he said and I nodded.

Closing my eyes and with my joined hands, I prayed to all my known and unknown predecessors and Gods to invite them into my wedding and seek their blessings.

After praying, I looked at the priest lighting the fire and he placed the bowl of Ghee and other Ashutosh in front of me.

"I will chant the mantras and you will add the Aahutis and Ghee in the fire. These will be to remove all the demons and evil eyes from this event. To seek the blessings of all the Gods from the four Mandals," he said and I nodded.

I heard him chanting the mantras and with his each signal, I would add either the ghee or the aahutis.

After a few time, when the fire reached high, the environment became divine and blessed, he asked.