41 ~ Watching to Learn

No update before 15K. I am sure of that.

So, my result came, and I could not make it. So, will have to start studying again. If you feel burdened to vote, I can give you a break till June so that you can learn to vote, and then we can continue this book.

Agastya POV

"How about a change of plans?" I muttered against her lips, and she slowly pushed me away with a tint of blush rising on her cheeks.

"No, no change of plans," she laughed and took a few steps away from me.

I stepped further to hold her hand, but she laughed and ran away.

"No change of plans, Kunwarsa," she said, and I chuckled, running behind her.

"Hey, do not run," I exclaimed in a strong voice, and she looked at me before stepping out of the cottage.

"You cannot stop me," she teased me, and I ran after her out of the cottage.

The bright moonlight falling on her was making me feel happy all of a sudden. She showed me her thumb, teasing me, and I shook my head.

"Suman, if I catch you. I swear you will be dead," I said, and she laughed.

"Hahaha, for that, you will have to catch me first, Kunwarsa," she exclaimed with a giggling voice, and I stepped towards her.

She took a few steps back went behind the tree, and looked at me from behind.

The faded noise of the running river dripped into my ear amid the silence of nature and chaos of my heart.

I wanted to spend my time with her, the much I wanted, the much she wanted, as I did not know what was waiting for me ahead. The war was near, and I did not want any of my brothers to lead the war.

Because, this time, our enemy was not known, and my big brother recently had a baby, and my middle brother had a beautiful, happy wife who considers him her everything.

I did not want to break any of the homes.

"You cannot catch me," she squealed, running away from me.

And, unknowingly, someone was becoming my home, too.

"Suman, do not go too far. There could be lions and tigers or maybe crocodiles," I said teasingly, and she stepped towards me.

"I hate crocodiles," she said and came running to me, and I laughed.

"Hence, I caught you," I said and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"You cheated," she slapped my chest and tried to push me away.

"Hey, come with me," I said and held her hand, taking her near the bank of the river.

"Where are we going?" She asked. I did not know, but there was something different about her smile today. She was looking more lively and beautiful.

"Let's sit in silence," I said, and we both came near the beach of the river. The heavy, finely carved, clean stones surrounded it elegantly, and she questioned.

"Are you still upset with me?"

I looked in her direction and oversaw her walk on the stones.

"No, why would I be upset with you?" I asked in a slow voice, and honestly, I was hurt.

Of everyone, she was the one I trusted and mainly told about me. I thought she would not judge and hate me for this. But I felt hurt when she brought it in the middle of a fight.