34 ~ Nandani Finds Out

15K Votes ❤️

Suman POV

"Now, the bruises count to three, stay alert,"

The moment he said it, my hand immediately went to my neck. My eyes widened with shock.

"What?"

I could not help but raise my voice, and he just chuckled, wrapping my Dupatta around him and slipping into the comforters again.

"How could you do it?"

I whispered under the layer of yelling.

He chuckled and muttered in a slow voice, covering himself with a comfortable.

"Good night, love,"

I gritted my teeth even more. I could not believe it.

The anger rushed into my body, and I marched towards him.

"You know, I cannot even walk with this in the open, and my work includes meeting your Bhabhisa, Bhaisa and other family members,"

He chuckled in the comforter.

"You bit my lips too,"

His voice was muffled, and I gritted my teeth and pulled the comforter off of him. His soft curls were messed up because of it, and he looked at me.

"That was after you did this,"

I trembled, my voice fake.

"I will have to hide from everyone. And it's all because of you,"

He smiled, looking at me, and muttered.

"You can hide in my comforter,"

And this was it.

I could not help but close my defeat. He would never understand this.

"You know what, leave this. You are not going to understand this. Because you are a Prince and you can do whatever you want to do. You can sleep whoever you want to, and you can let anyone bite your lips without any burden, but I am not a Prince and, moreover, not a man. I am not privileged,"

He inhaled deeply and sat up a little.

"So, we are doing this right now," he muttered under his breath and raked his fingers into his hair.

I crossed my arm over my chest and questioned.

"What do you mean by that?"

He sucked on his lips.

"Ahh, it's hurting," he complained in a slow voice and then looked at me.

"You are behaving like a mother, Suman," he commented, and I inhaled deeply out of frustration.

He stared at me for a moment in silence and then said.

"All right, we should do something about it,"

He said and stepped down from the bed. Walking closer to me, he pulled me closer to him and looked into my eyes.

He was tall, his veiny hand could cover a quarter of my arm, whenever he held them.

"What?"

I managed to ask.

"Agastya,"

And suddenly, our ears caught Nandani's voice, and we both looked at each other with confusion. The fear rolled up to my nerves, and he immediately stepped forward to me when the curtains of his bedroom opened.

A strange silence followed, and I could feel my palms sweating with fear.

If Nandani found it out, we would be done.