65 ~ Suman Leaves Suryagarh

10K votes fast. 🥰

Suman POV

"You have become garbage," I said, and he immediately pulled me back. I landed on his lap almost and quickly shifted beside him.

He laughed and held my hand before I calmed down and corrected my dupatta over my head.

"So, how are you feeling?" He asked and snaked his arm around my neck. I leaned into his shoulder and muttered.

"Regular,"

He intertwined his hands and asked in a slow voice. "Will you miss you?"

I tried to control my smile and shook my head. "No, why would I miss you?" I asked and looked up into his eyes.

His face fell a little a little. "Well, you are going away; you will not miss me?" his eyes turned soft, more like pleading, and I still shook my head.

"No, I am going back to where I had spent the most marvellous years of my life," I said, and he nodded.

"Oh, so you like Mahableshgarh more than Suryagarh," he stated, and now I could feel that it was hurting him.

"Yes, a little more; you know you will not be there to embarrass and trouble me,"  I said, and his eyes widened with shock.

"I trouble you?" he questioned, and I nodded.

"You do not?" I asked in response, and he clenched his jaw, nodding his head.

"Maybe I should tell you what the actual trouble means," he said. I slowly tried to slip through his hold, and he was leaning in closer to me. I pressed my hand behind me on the floor and shook my head slowly, and before he could hold me, I escaped and ran away into the garden.

"hahhaahah," I could not stop myself from laughing and he immediately stood up.

"You cannot run away from me," he said, stepping ahead.

I took a few steps back. The air was cold, and the light was dim, embraced by the moonlight lathering the recently chopped grass. He approached me closer, and I ran back.

"You cannot catch me, Kunwarsa, if I want to run. You left me for a year too; now you should know how that tastes," I laughed, and he immediately ran faster towards me. I took a few steps away, running faster.

"Hahahahahahah," I laughed louder.

"Stop, Suman," he ran towards me even faster.

I looked at the tall trees standing in the garden and the noise of night insects in the surroundings, and I went behind a tree.

"You cannot catch me, Kunwarsa," I reminded him and he stood there, crossing his arms and then raked his hands on his hair a little.

"I can catch you, Suman, but then you will be in great trouble," he said, and I thinned my brows.

"What trouble?" I asked, and I looked at him, stepping closer to me.

"Bad trouble, something that will make you think twice before running away from me," he said, and I shook my head with soft laughter.

"You cannot scare me. I know you love me, and you will not do anything to me," I said, and he just stepped closer, and I took the steps away quickly, and suddenly his walk shifted into a run, and I burst into laughter and ran too.

But he was fast enough to grab me by my waist and lift me off the ground.

"Ahhh, hahahahaa, Kunwarsa," I laughed even more, and he pressed his cheek against my cheek. I tried to protest by throwing my legs and hands faster, but it seemed useless as he placed his arm under my knees and carried me bridal style. I laughed shallowed, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and stayed silent when he took me back to the place where we were sitting before.