52 ~ The War

15K votes fastt!!! 

Agastya POV

I immediately put the arrow down and fired another shot from my gun, asking the soldiers to intensify the cannon attacks. In addition, a troop of our soldiers hiding in the trees began with the arrow attacks.

The noise of cannons echoed massively through the mountain ranges, shivering the vast stones with earth-shattering trembles. It was highly explosive that one could go deaf.

The clouds emerging from gunpowder's smoke rose high in the sky, along with the dense smoke erupting from the fire in the tall grasses, releasing thick black clouds of smoke.

I started coughing because of it and just looked at the soldiers of the invading army burning in fire, jumping into the river and becoming a feast of crocodiles, if there were any in the river.

I loved giving them the taste of their medicine. How could they plan to burn our Kingdom, our region?

I would not leave a single one of them alive. They were trying, struggling.

I saw them bleeding. One of them got shot into his head, and the way his head burst open made me feel satisfied for some strange reason. I wanted to see them bleed. I did not know why. It was making me feel enraged.

The cries of them blurred under the blanket of cannon attacks. I looked at the big black gunpowder ball landing right over the vast ship. It cracked into two pieces right at that moment. The soldiers burnt in front of my eyes. They were throwing hands, taking their clothes off. Jumping into the water, but still, our archery players fucked them off by piercing their hearts.

The boats lining up behind the dead ones started to turn around and run. And I immediately lifted my gun to fire three shots at a time, activating the soldiers to run behind them. They brought out their horses, and the arches followed them, taking them down.

I climbed on my horse and pulled the ropes, carrying my gun, bow, arrow, and sword, quivering in my hands.

"Come on, Ashwait. I need to fuck them up," I muttered in anger to my horse, and he started running even faster. I bounced over his back as he rode down the steep mountain in a crisscross pattern, preventing both of us from the trees.

I looked at the invading soldier lifting his bow at me from the banks of the river, and I immediately took out my bow and arrow and shot it right into his mouth, hollowing his head.

He fell back, and Ashwait increased his speed as we reached the banks of the river. It was filled with fine, small stones, and I patted Ashwait back to slow down a little as I began to attack the invaders by myself.

I moved my fingers quickly as I shot the arrows one after the other, knocking the enemies out. Even the cannons were moving closer, and finally, a troop of soldiers arrived, taking the guns into the boats and starting to run after them.

I immediately pulled the ropes of the Ashwait to stop him and climb down him. Running towards the river, I dived into the water to swim to the boat.

The soldiers helped me climb it, and I looked over the cannon balls.

"Give me that,"

I said and took the ball from the soldier's hand. Putting it inside the hole, I asked a soldier to light the tail with the fire torch when I would ask.

I took the cannon's handle in my hand and aimed it towards the running boat. The water made my fingers cold, and so did my clothes.

But the blood running in my veins was boiling with anger, hatred, and so many emotions I could not comprehend at that moment.