83 ~ Red Roses and Bite

Suman POV

As the ritual ended, I stared at him, looking back at me. He had a slight grin, and suddenly, Nandani and Princess Aishwarya leaned into my ear and muttered.

"Bathe him in the milk, Suman,"

My eyes widened with shock, and I shook my head with a slow whisper. "He will kill me,"

Nandani smiled and shook his head. "That will be only on bed. Worry not," my cheeks blushed red hearing her, and Princess Aishwarya chuckled.

"Come on, this is the first and last time this ritual is happening. Make it memorable for him. But do not let him bathe you in return," she added slowly, and I gulped silently.

Kunwarsa looked at me and shook his head slowly, his eyes intense, and he spoke dominantly.

I bit on my lips and slowly, without coming to his notice, grabbed the bowl of milk and lifted it to spill it over his face. He immediately put his hand in front and closed his eyes, moving his face away.

A heavy wave of laughter followed, and I noticed the Rose petals sticking to his hair and clothes.

"Excellent, Suman," Ranaji said and laughed. He opened his eyes and looked at me silently. Nodding slightly, he clicked his tongue and stood up.

"Agastya, badla nahi loge,"

"Agastya, you would not avenge it," Prince Ranvijay said. He stood up, jerked the rose petals off his attire, and shook his head.

"Rehne de Bhaisa, thand lag jaegi,"

"Leave it Bhaisa, she will catch cold,"

I gulped nervously as I immediately regretted and looked at Nandani who was staring back at me.

"What did you serve him?" she asked in a slow voice, and suddenly, I noticed Princess Rudraja squealing.

She crawled towards me with a broad smile, and I collected her in my arms.

"You will ruin your clothes, Princess," I said. I looked at Nandani, who was walking towards Ranaji and Princess Aishwarya and laughing with Prince Ranvijay.

Princess Rudraja tried to climb in my lap and touched my chest to lift her weight. I wanted to pull her up, but she shook her head to climb alone.

I laughed and noticed Kunwarsa looking at me.

"Ouccchhhhhhhhhhh," suddenly a deep pain coursed through my nipple, and I shook terribly. Princess bit me hard.

She laughed. The bite was so brutal that it brought tears to my eyes, and in the presence of everyone, I could not even keep my hand on my chest.

"Rudraja," Nandani said, noticing my low scream, and she lifted her in her arms.

"Kaha kaata hai isne? Suman,"

"Where did she bite you? Suman," she asked, staring at her with angry, scolding eyes, and I shook my head.

"Kahi nahi,"

"Nowhere," I muttered and stood up. Kunwarsa gave me a winning smirk, and I gulped angrily before walking away from there to the inside of the chamber.

Stepping inside, I let the tears roll down and cupped my chest. "Anhhh," I cried out and sat down on the couch.

I hated her teeth.

I lowered my head to my knees, and suddenly, he called.

"Kya hua?"

"What happened?"

His voice hinted at fun, and I did not lift my face. He would not like to see me crying just because a baby bit me.