54 ~ Suman Begs and Teases

15K Votes fastt!!! I added 700 words extra because you guys voted. 

It's going to get spicy soon. I will do double and hot updates on 35K followers occasions. 

Suman POV

Our eyes met, and my heartbeats slowed down. My body froze, and my lashes went immobile as he stared into my eyes.

He inhaled deeply, looking at me. I could not stop myself from taking a step forward; his smile weakened, and suddenly, he looked away.

A chiselling wave of pain rushed through my heart, and I felt as if I had hit a rock.

I watched him silently walking away from me; his feet were trembling, and I did not know. Looking at him, I felt the pain in my feet.

Everyone followed him, and so was I.

I did not know what to do.

He must be hungry. Everyone was busy celebrating his arrival, so I immediately walked towards the kitchen.

My brain had stopped working. What if something had happened to him? What if he had not come back?

I shook my head, trying to ease the bad feelings, and immediately started working on his lunch.

He was just tired. He would talk to me alone. I knew him. He was not angry- just tired.

I nodded, took the plate for his lunch, and hurried towards his chamber. I did not know, but a proud smile was on my face.

He won a Kingdom and a war, which he was so worried about. My heartbeats ran faster as I took the last turn towards his chamber.

I smiled and washed my tears, if there were still any, before stepping forward towards his chamber's entrance.

But suddenly, the soldiers standing at the door put their spears forward in a cross, and I thinned my brows with confusion.

"Hume andar jaane dijiye, Kunwarsa ke bhojan laaye hai,"

"Let me go inside, I have brought food for Kunwarsa,"

I tried to say, and one of them replied.

"No, Kunwarsa has asked not to let anyone come inside,"

I felt a slight tremble in my fists and shook my head.

"Aap unse jakar kahiye to sahi ki hum aaye hai bhojan lekar, vo thake hue honge,"

"Please tell him for once that I have come here with lunch; he must be tired,"

I pleaded in a slow voice, and they shook his head.

"He gave us strict instructions not to anyone come inside,"

I gulped and licked on my lips, briefly lowering my head and trying to say again.

"At least tell him for once, he will let me in,"

They looked at each other, and one of them walked inside. I did not know, but suddenly, I felt uneasy. I shifted on my feet and felt a strange weight on my knees. I gulped silently when the soldier came back.

"Umm, he said leave the plate with us,"

He said and took the plate from my hand. I blinked silently, unable to understand what to say or do. I hesitated to ask again and turned my feet helplessly.

What happened to him? Why did he not want to see me?

I knew it was all because of me. He was angry with me. I inhaled deeply and returned to my work area.