60 ~ Suman Feeling Scared of Agastya

10K Votes fast!!!

Suman POV

"Or at least do not tease her," He suggested.

I felt scared, happy, overwhelmed and everything all of together. 

Everyone laughed and I just gulped silently, feeling embarrassed.

"Alright, let's go out. People must be thinking that something happened,"

Ranaji said and I looked at Kunwarsa Agastya cupping my cheek. I tried to pull my face back out of shame but he smiled looking at me and muttered in a slow voice.

"Vivah bhi karti ho humse, or prem bhi karogi,

"You marry and will also love me,"

I blushed even harder hearing him and took a step away. He held my hand and I looked at everyone walking out, ahead of us. I pulled his hand slowly and he turned back to look at me with the confusion.

He lifted his brows with the question and asked.

"What?"

I gulped silently and waited until everyone walked out the chamber. I shook my head and he begin to walk slowly. Once everyone disappeared from our sight, I pulled his hand and stopped him.

We were in the middle of the empty gallery and I looked into his eyes.

"Ab hum kya karenge?"

"What will I do now?" I questioned, unable to think properly. Everyone was there, what would Daadisa think about me? What would King Abhinandan think about me? I mean they would take me as some one who had an affair with him.

"Kya arth hai kya karogi? Jo sab kar rahe hai, Khush raho, janamdiwas manao,"

"What do you mean by what will you do? Do what everyone is doing, be happy and celebrate birthday," He said and I gritted my teeth listening to him.

How could he be so calm about it? Whole family get to know about us, not us but about the broken bed and the bet.

Yes, the bet.

Oh My God. The BET!

I immediately looked at him with the widened eyes. I had to fulfill the bet. My cheeks hurt all of sudden and I tried to pull my hand out of his hold.

"Kun... Kunwarsa, hume kuch karya yaad aa raha hai,"

"Kun... Kunwarsa, I am recalling some work,"

He thinned his brows with the confusion as I tried to push his fingers away from my wrist.

"Lekin hua kya?"

"But, what happened?"

He asked and I looked around to notice that attendees were watching us. Even Ranaji were not too far from us.

"Sab dekh rahe hai, Kunwarsa,"

"Everyone is watching, Kunwarsa,"

I muttered in a slow voice and he immediately pulled me closer to him. My shoulder crashed into his chest and I could feel the slight anger on his nose.

My brain was feeling dizzy all of sudden because of it. Everyone was watching us and he was not leaving my hand.

"Sab log kya sochenge,"

"What will they think?"

I tried to ask and he knitted his brows and I stared into his green eyes, turning slightly darker as he said.