Two : Maid?

- look me in the eyes and say you hate the view

I was pulled by my arm by someone familiar, my eyes widened, "Aren't you the daughter- Oh damn hyung! She is the girl who insulted me!" The guy spoke while glaring at me.

I gulped on my saliva.

"She is the daughter of that coward Mr Lee. He died and now they are refusing to pay us back." The guy spoke while jerking my arm harshly. Hearing such words about my dad was making my blood boil as tears streamed down my face.

"My dad is not a coward!" I yelled in pure rage, "Was." The guy spoke, finally leaving me. I could feel that "boss" guy's stare on me, I was a bit scared but I couldn't just stand here and listen them make fun of my dad.

"He was at-attacked! He was going to pay all the money but the thief stole it." I tried to say, and instantly earned a slap from that guy, "You have the audacity to yell infront of our boss!?" He spoke loudly, making me look small and scared.

The boss guy just left another pit of smoke. "Jimin, leave it on me. Take her in." Was the only thing he said and started leaving, two bulky guys held onto me, I looked at the Jimin guy and he was smirking evily, "I never insulted you!" I yelled and tried my best to escape but all in vain.

I was scared to death, where were they taking me? I needed to see my mom, I was dragged inside a car and squeezed in between these mens, it was absolutely uncomfortable for me, I cried for a while and then accepted my fate again.

After like 20 minutes, I was dragged out, my jaw dropped seeing a big mansion, 20+ house like mine could be fit in there, damn. Is it heaven, am I dead already?

They started to drag me inside very painfully and threw me on the cold floor, the floor was so perfectly clean, I could see my face in it, I took a moment to look at the interior because trust me if you were in my place, you would too, it was just too beautiful and eye-catching.

More Eye-catching were his eyes the moment mine landed on them, and I realised he was again staring at me, sitting there like a king.

The Jimin guy also entered, again with his filthy ugly smirk.

"I promised to pay back your rent in a month! Please give me some time! I will arrange the money." I requested, joining my hands infront of the boss guy but he just stared at me as if I was being disrespectful.

I gulped and my anxiety spoke on it's own.

"My mother has cancer. She is sick at home. Please let me go for now. I-i need to see her." I spoke again, everyone was dead silent.

"Bring her mother here." The boss commanded and two of his mens started to leave already, I panicked. "No! Not her! Please not my mom! S-she will get stressed- You can do a-anything with me-" I paused talking when he suddenly started shooting near my legs, I screamed loudly in fear.