Sixteen : shhhh

- Take me in your arms love, take me back to love. Please hold my hand and pull me in your world.

I cried silently while looking down, he was towering me while standing there, looking down at my helpless figure. "Get up." He ordered and I tried to hold in my sobs.

"I SAID GET UP." He screamed again, scaring the shit out of me. I collected all the left courage within me and got up on my trembling legs. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a cold tone, I think he was trying not to burst on me. My sensetive self was just makings things harder.

"I-i m-medicines- s-seokjin master-" I tried to say but got cut off with him yelling again. "WHO IS YOUR MASTER!?" He asked, stepping closer to me in anger. I stepped back immediately.

"Y-you" I tried to say, it came out as a whisper. "THEN WHO TOLD YOU TO ACCEPT ORDERS FROM OTHERS!? HUH!?" He yelled again, I was shaking vigorously under his dark aura.

"S-sorry..ple-ase don't k-kill me." I said with my voice cracked. "Look at me." He demanded but I did not dare to look at him. "I SAID LOOK AT ME." He screamed again, I closed my eyes in fear. I was scared. I really was.

He suddenly grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me closer, "Don't you dare ignore my orders!" He said with gritted teeth, his grip on my arm was crushing my bone painfully. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, I looked at him with my teary eyes, his were full of rage and anger while mine filled with fear and somehow an amount of sudden grown hatred towards his wrathful avtaar.

He stared at me for sometime I was trying to calm down my breathing. I could hear my loud heartbeat in my ear. His eyes were fixed on mine and somehow it felt like his eyes contained pain. Behind those angry eyes wes an ocean filled with deep and endless pain of his, I don't know why but I think he was disappointed in me. He looked at me as if I was wrong. "Don't try to read me. You will never be able to." He spoke with his jaw clenched. His grip tightened onto me and I yelped in pain. Hot tears rolled down my eyes again and a sudden flashback of that gore scene flashed infront of my eyes.

"I hate you." I let out in a whisper, trying my best to not sob again. He chuckled darkly at me, finally letting me go and I rubbed by throbbing arm in pain.

"Says the same girl who called me 'Kind hearted' in that silly note of yours." He mocked while I aggressively wiped my tears in anger and frustration. I was suddenly so mad at him. I felt betrayed. I don't know why but I started speaking on my own. My lips were quivering and the words came out broken.

"How could you be so cruel!? H-he was bleeding so much!! How could-how could you...he-he was almost dead! He was covered in bl-blood...blood...he was so scared...so helpless...I wanted to help him-" I was suddenly pushed to the wall and he pinned me against it, his eyes shooting draggers into my soul. I gulped in fear and flinched when he slammed a punch on the wall, just beside my head.