Thirty Two : Rośe

- She is the epitome of happiness,
When she smiles, life sprints in,
When she laughs, even death melts,
She dances and the birds start singing,
She sings and the trees start to dance,
She fills everyone with joy, she cares and she loves,
But she is just...no longer, with us.

I peaked from the bathroom and sighed in relief when I didn't saw him around.

I literally forgot to take my clothes and this small towel is doing a terrible job at staying at it's place.

I was about to walk towards the closet but my eyes cauge sight of the mirror, I looked at myself. My damp hair fallen on my shoulder, my face looked slimmer as I had lost all my face fat and oh even my legs looked so pretty?

I walked closer and examined myself a bit. What could Mr kim like the most about me? I thought as I posed infront of the mirror. I was acting like a teenager in love but it felt just so fun.

For the first time I feel confident in seeing myself, this face, this body is loved. Loved by the most handsome man in this whooooole world!!

A cheeky idea popped in my head and I smirked before proceeding to pull the towel away but I stopped midway when I heard a loud yell. Mr Kim!?

I thought and snapped my head towards him, he was in the study room and the book in his hands were covering his face but his eyes were peaking out. I widened my eyes and tightly held onto the piece of only clothing on my body.

Blood rushed in my cheeks and my body stiffened in embarrassment. I. Am. So. Dumb. He probably think of me as freak now. Maybe he will just change his mind and decide to kill me now.

"Don't worry. I only saw a bit. I'll see you later." He spoke hastily before marching outside and I only stood in my place frozen.

The moment he left, I ran towards the closet to get my clothes and ran back to the washroom.

I changed my clothes and now I was regretting my whole existence. A part of me was also enjoying this side of him.

I clearly saw him so panicked for the first time. Is he really the Kim Taehyung who tortures people? And feed them to wolves?

I thought as I bit on my lip while thinking about that kiss. It was just so magical. I still feel tingles, the way his veiny hands were caressing me, his taste, his scent ufff everything about him was just perfect.

I jumped out of my daydream when I heard a knock on the door and soon Lisa entered.

I immediately got up to run and hug her tightly but I stopped when she kneeled down infront of me. Nearly causing me in tears.

I ran to her and pulled her up, I had no words to say to her and I just hugged her tightly, her hugs are the best source of happiness.

"Are you okay Y/n?" She asked and I pulled away before nodding. "Yes and don't you kneel infront of me again!! We are friends! Lisa friends!"