Thirteen : Thankyou

- how many days? Do I live in this daze, you neither let me sleep, nor I stay awake, please help me my love. Run to me, I need your embrace.

It's all because of that rotten mochi! If I get killed, I will haunt him in my ghost life! Should I just run away? Should I just quietly step back and run back to my room, lock it and say I urgently had a Nature's call?

I gulped when he suddenly turned around to glance at me, I literally froze. "Stop walking like a turtle." He spoke in a cold tone and I just nodded. Damn sometimes I think he can read my mind or something.

I hope he doesn't! My mind is dirty because of reading those Fanfictions!

He entered in his room and turned around to look at me again, I was having a civil war inside me. Should I run or not? "Come inside." He casually spoke and I had to obey. He stood there, loosing up his tie and opening the first two buttons of his shirt. I tried really hard to ignore it and stared at the mug of coffee he kept onto the table. I looked at it with my cat my eyes.

Then I looked at him and then the coffee.

Him and coffee.

Him and coffee.

Him and coffee..

And the moment I saw an opportunity, I grabbed it! I was about to snatch the coffee cup but before I could do so, He snatched it! I stayed there leaning forward onto the table and snapped my neck at him with a slight glare but instantly faked a smile at his confused face.

I chuckled nervously and pretended to clean the invisible dust on the table.

"It's already clean." He remarked and I gulped, "Y-you can't see the micro dust particles. I need to cl-clean it again." Shit why am I stuttering.

"Are you okay now?" He suddenly asked causing my eyes to go wide in shock. I instantly turned around to look at him staring at me with an intense gaze. I gulped again and nodded. Suddenly my throat was feeling dry. Is he really caring for me?

"You talked to your mother?" He asked again, he was just about to take a sip from the cursed coffee and I yelled a loud "NO" He flinched and looked at me in pure shock.

"No. I-i mean yes! I talked to her- This coffee has gotten cold! Let me make a new one!" I said trying to snatch it from his hands but I failed when he turned around and said, "No need."

I closed my eyes in fear but still tried to peak with my narrowed eyes, he brought the cup to his lips. He took a sip. And the face he made was lowkey telling me to go and jump inside a volcano.

"What the fuck is this!?" He asked, turning around and glaring at me. I panicked. "Oh I am so sorry. My mistake. I-i will bring another coffee for you! Give me this!" I snatched the coffee mug from his hand in panick and immediately started running out but then I saw the door was locked. I cursed myself under my breath.