Eight : Lean on me

- Crush me in your arms and caress me with love, hold me close and fill me with your love.

I pursed my lips in a thin line to prevent myself from sobbing any further. I don't want to cry infront of him or he will just call me a crybaby again. I was not. If he was in my place, he would cry like a toddler too.

I glanced at him and he casually just removed his shirt, oh damn the bare back. I wanted to close my eyes but I was too late, he turned around and looked straight into my swollen eyes. I just froze and lowered my eyes but too bad. Those abs. Holy crap. My cheeks must be red till now. I immediately looked away while awkwardly trying not to blush or anything. Author I wanted a moment like that but not with a jerk like him.

I suddenly heard him walking and I looked up to see him approaching me!? What does he want from me? I have nothing oh lord don't come at me with that body of yours. I couldn't even run as I was already in a corner and he would catch me in a mere second.

I gulped while leaning against the window. It was a big window and my whole back was now resting on it's glass. He just stood so close to me and leaned forward to see my blushed face. "Wh-what do you- I mean do you n-need anything?" I asked in a barely audible voice, never breaking the eye contact and trying to read his expressions. He only smirked at me and spoke, "You." My voice visibly hitched and I glued even more to the window glass, I just hope the window breaks and I fall to the ground.

God listens to me at very odd times as the window suddenly opened and I was just about to fall back, I widened my eyes and a loud scream left my mouth, in panick, I grabbed whatever came into my hand and unfortunately it was his hair, he screamed as I suddenly pulled his hair with all my might, he just casually snaked his hand around my back and pulled me into him, I was still recovering from the shock, and the moment I did, I was again frozed. Where was my left hand? Still in his hair!? And the other? resting on his AB!? I instantly left his hair and tried to push him away while keeping my index finger on his shoulder. I just didn't wanted to keep my whole palm on his naked skin.

But that pervert only tightened his grip around me. How many times do I have to be trapped in his arms like that? Why can't he understand I don't like it!? I looked at him with frustration. "Leave me!" I spoke in anger now. Enough is enough I am not a doll or something. I am human with feelings. Feelings that needs to be respected.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked in a cocky tone. "Mr Kim Ti Yung. Stop harrassing me." I spoke in a stern voice.

"Kim ti Yung? You keep calling me that. How dare you to ruin my pretty name?" He asked, squishing me into him, I pursed my lips in anger and protested with all my might. "Isn't that your name? And I don't care okay. Just leave me. I have had enough." I spoke in clear madness.

"Don't you show me that attitude of yours miss Y/n. Or I have all the powers to chop you in pieces and feed to the lions." His words caused a hurricane of fear inside me, I was literally froze, I totally forgot about the punishment. I did called him a jerk.

I was suddenly realising the amount of danger I was in. He is a monster. I am trapped with a monster. There is no one to save me. "Why do you always end up crying?" He asked, wiping my tears with his thumb, I wanted to back away but I was scared. I was really really scared of him. He has all the control of my life. I pursed my lips in a thin line to stop these stubborn tears. "Hm?" He asked again, I took a quick glance at him and instantly looked down, his eyes were somewhat sympathetic?

"S-sorry." Was all I could mutter with my cracked voice. "You are not forgiven." He spoke in a whisper and I sobbed, "Please don't k-kill me." I cried, sincerely looking at him with my pleading eyes.

"Darling, if I wanted to kill you, I would have done it long ago." He explained, cupping my cheek with his one hand, "Y-you want to sleep with me? I-i am ready. Let's just do it and then let me go okay?" I asked while trying not to cry, he was silent for a while.

"You are really desperate to get me inside of you, sweetheart." He spoke sensually, "I am desperate to be over with this. I can't deal with the daily fear of you forcing me. Even now you can just get angry and hit me. I don't even know what I am saying. I just want to see my mom. I don't like it. Y-you scare me. You are c-crazy." I was just saying whatever was coming into my mind, I couldn't see anything because of my blurred vision and black spots started appearing. I started to loose my breath, I tried to breath but I just couldn't.

My chest felt heavy and I was gasping for air, my lungs started to hurt and mind frozed, I panicked and tried to be free, I looked at him with panicked expression while holding onto anything for support. I didn't even knew what was it, somebody held onto me tightly and told me to breath, it was him. He held both of my shaking hands to prevent me from loosing my balance, "close your eyes." I heard him say in a really soft tone, I just did what I was told. "Breathe. Slowly. You are having a panick attack. It's okay it will pass." He whispered and I just focused on his voice, he started instructing me and I followed absent mindedly. I slowly started breathing properly.

I just didn't knew what got into me, I think it was because his voice was so comforting, the comfort that I was desperately searching somewhere, I found it in that voice and without a second thought, I hugged him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Appa." Was all I could say. I was just thinking about my dad. It gave me strength to deal with the storm inside of me.

---

Taehyung's point of view-

Now for the first time, I was frozed. It has been ages since someone hugged me. I was preplexed on what to do? Push her away and tell her to not ever bother me with her stupid mental breakdowns? I was strangely letting her use me as a shoulder to cry on. I just kept her to entertain myself. To make some use of the useless human that's wrapped around me like a koala.

I was just playing around with her, I have been surrounded by girls who love to cling around me, who are desperate to get in my arms but she always resists me as if I have thorns on my body. I just liked to see her struggle in my arms. Be scared of my anger, act clumsy out of fear and make faces behind my back. I should have slapped her and tortured her to death the moment she called me a jerk, but the way she was begging infront of me. Fighting with all her might and and still having the courage look at me as if I was the one wrong. She never said it but everytime she looked at me, her eyes spoke the clear hatred towards me, that strong idea of me being a monster was always in her eyes, she considered me a crazy creepy pervert and her face screamed it high in my ears.

I wanted to trigger that anger. Make her frustrated to the point she insult me and I loved hearing responses she gave. Everytime running her small brain to think of a way to escape. Interesting isn't it? But now as she is wrapped around me, her every sob sounding so broke and hurt, for the first time I feel bad for my actions, I took an oath ages ago to never trouble an innocent soul but I just couldn't stop teasing her, my ego is too huge to apologise to someone as low as her.

I felt her grip loosened on me and she completely fell onto me, I checked to see she fainted in my arms. I took a deep breath and smelled the faint coffee on her head, she looked so funny, poor girl really had enough.

I picked her up in my arms and just laid her down on my bed. Well, she is beautiful. Just doesn't know how to selfcare. I am still confused on what to do with her. She can't even pay me back neither in monetary terms or in physical. I have just pulled in another headache but as long as I can call her anytime and entertain myself, I will keep on.

___________________________________

Any suggestion my smart readers wanna give me?