Thirty Seven : Attack

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments; love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
- William Shakespeare

I sat alone in the garden. I must be looking like a duck because of pouting too much. But I can't stop thinking about what happened today. I didn't knew this simple talk could turn into a huge argument. And that he would call me stupid? Naive and a coward? How should I react how should I take this? As an insult or a joke? I have no idea. Taehyung is not like other guys. He is a dangerous person and is controlling. I have to deal with it if I really love him.

But I can't just roam in this mansion forever like a ghost, who can't even scare away others. At first I was okay with it because I was injured and traumatized but now it is killing me. I have become such a lonely person that nobody sees. I thought being in a relationship would end this feeling, I would feel complete but it doesn't.

It's like you see a really great thumbnail on the video and you click it and realise you just got clickbait. Normally you could curse the uploader in the comment section with all your heart but who do I curse? Whom do I tell that what I really wanted isn't here, but I can't even complain because my life wasn't any better, I should be thankful and happy but something keeps bugging me. I am anxious. Something is going to happen, or maybe has even started.

Or maybe it started even before I thought about it?

I turned around when I heard a female voice.

"Master has called for you." She further added and bowed down to me. I turned my back towards her and frowned angrily. "Tell him he is no one to order me around!" I yelled in frustration.

She left me alone and I sat in silence again. My thoughts taking up all the space in my head.

"Y/n." I heard his voice and I didn't turned around. I could hear his footsteps and they stopped just behind me, I was sitting on the ground and I could see his shadow overshadowing my figure and saving me from the harsh ultra violet rays of sun.

"You will get tanned." He spoke and I frowned, "That's good." I replied and felt him sitting just beside me.

"No it's not." He replied back and I almost shot him a glare.

"You will look so damn sexy I wouldn't be able to hold myself back from getting my special service."
I gasped at his words and gave him a bombastic and criminal offensive side eye.

"Nobody asked your irrelevant opinion." I let out and turned my back towards him.

"Incase you are forgetting who I am to order you around..." I felt his index finger run up on my back, "Your boyfriend.." he circled around my clothed skin, "your saviour...your protector...your caretaker...your lover and...your soulmate?" He asked at the end and finally stopped circling my back, I gave him no replies and his hand reached my shoulder to turn me around so that I face him while still sitting on the ground.

I looked at him while frowing and breathing heavily, he smirked at how the touch of his single finger could make me feel. He pushed the strands of hair off my shoulder and looked at the purplish hickey on my neck, I gulped in shyness. "Your painter"...he spoke and suddenly pecked my lips. "Your kisser.." his eyes travelled to my whole body and I just knew what he was about to say so I palmed his mouth before he could speak. "yOuR dAdDy" his words came out muffled.