Twenty : Too drunk

- Kiss me once and kiss me twice and kiss me once again.... it's been a long time.

I stood there with wide eyes, that man was kneeling infront of me. Too scared to even say anything. I looked up to see everyone was fear stricken. I gulped in fear too. I saw him taking off his coat and rolling up his sleeves. I tried to calm myself down, I knew he was going to hit him. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the sight but opened them again when I heard someone's voice. It was Jimin, he stopped Taehyung from hitting the guy.

I couldn't hear what they were talking but Mr Kim looked mad and annoyed, everything was getting blurry and I tried hard to listen to their conversation, but I couldn't. I squinted my eyes, black spots appearing in my vision and my legs feeling weak, I stumbled backwards, palming my forehead and trying to keep my eyes open.

Someone's hand grabbed my arm and I flinched from the touch, "N-no" I spoke, looking up and seeing it was Mr Kim, I then gave up and let him hold me, I closed my eyes before falling into his arms, I could feel being lifted, his strong hands were firmly holding me bridal style, my head rested on his chest and I blinked my eyes to see his jaw, he was looking to the front while walking.

It reminded me of the time when I would pretend to be asleep and my dad would pick me up, carrying me to my bed. I used to hold in a smile so he doesn't know, a small smile formed on my lips while he placed me in a car. He paused to look at my smiling face, I chuckled lightly, "Don't act like appa." I spoke in a low voice, smiling through tears and I frozed when I felt his lips on my forehead. I looked at him with wide eyes, "I am sorry." I heard him and he closed my eyes. I instantly drifted into a slumber.

Taehyung's pov-

I drove off while Y/n was peacefully sleeping beside me, my blood was boiling in anger. Seeing her so broke and traumatized was oddly making me mad, I shouldn't be bothering about it too much. Even if I did sell her, who is she even to grab my collar and tell me I am wrong? Why was I explaining myself to her. Why was I loosing my mind at the thought of someone hurting her. I looked at her again and sighed, what is she doing to me?

I glanced at her cheek and it was red, her lips were swollen and her dress was covered with the liquid she hated. I could smell the alcohol from her. One thing I am sure of is that she has never drank before, it was obvious when she didn't even knew how to make a shot and always made faces whenever she saw me drinking.

I gritted my teeth in anger. That bastard deserves a good lesson. I will show him his place tomorrow. He would be begging on his knees, bleeding through places and quivering in fear. Just the way he made her do so. I will make sure he can't even breath the way she wasn't able to. The fear that was lingering in her eyes shall spread across his whole body tomorrow. He dared slap her, I will rip that filthy hand of his. He pulled her hair and I will make him bald. And I will make that old baldy to roam in the public. I will humiliate him to the point he will beg me to kill him but I would leave him living like a worm.