Twenty Two : Embarrassed!

- Tease me all you want darling, I'll leave the teasing on you, but once I catch you in my arms, I'll carve my name on you.

He opened his eyes and felt a stinging pain in his head, he knew it was the hangover from last night and he suddenly remembered how his little maid also drank and completely switched her personality. He opened his eyes wide and looked at her sleeping so peacefully in his bed. He sighed before getting up and resting his face on his hands while staring at her cutely snoring. "Little devil..." He spoke, chuckling softly after remembering how she was begging him for a kiss. He would have just grabbed her and kissed the hell out of her but he held in, he didn't knew why but he just didn't felt it fair enough. He would want her to kiss him with all her senses, not when she can't even recognise him.

"Sleeping so peacefully huh, wait till you get up." He smirked and immediately fell back on his couch, pretending to sleep once he saw her moving in her sleep.

He peaked through half closed eyes and saw her waking up with a loud gasp, eyes widened and breathing heavily. He tried his best to hold in a laugh.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." She whispered and he pretended to wake up, she immediately fell back and pretended to sleep too, he didn't moved again and heard her sighing. He again peaked at her to see her still widening her eyes, she then palmed her mouth in shock and then shook her head in a no and then bit her lips in nervousness and then blushed red and then again slapped her mouth in shock.

He watched with utmost joy, her expressions turning from fear to shock to happy to embarrassed to shy to emotional to hate to shock again and the cycle repeated for about 20 minutes. She slapped her face repeatedly and gulped, pulling her hair in frustration and trying to not make any sound which could wake him up. She frozed once she looked in his eyes, he was now sitting there, gazing at her with his evil smirk. She immediately jumped out of his bed and bowed repeatedly.

Her heart was hammering inside her chest and she was nervous embarrassed scared and everything at once, she felt him walking towards her and she backed away nervously, keeping her head low all the time. "I-i am so sorry!! I didn't mean all that! I was- I was just..." She paused when she heard him laughing. She lifted her gaze up to see his big smile, her heart fluttered at the sight. He looked so pure and innocent, his boxy smile and giggles sounded divine, she watched with utter adoration, he looked so cute. No, cute was an insult. He looked ethereal. He looked art. Her breathing stopped when he suddenly pulled her close, his hands firmly gripping her waist, by now she should have been used to being this close to him but she didn't knew why her heart kept beating loudly like it was her first time being in his arms.

"Jesus christ. You are so cute." He let out with a chuckle, giving a long peck on her forehead, she only gawked at him with her wide eyes. She realised she wasn't even trying to push him away or run back, their lips were just an inch away as he rested his forehead onto hers. "Mr kim-" She immediately shut her mouth realising her breath must be stinking, he smirked watching her pursing her lips in a thin line. "Go ahead." He asked, she was shocked to feel his breath, it wasn't stinking at all, instead she felt hypnotized and craved to sniff it again.  She leaned back and breathed heavily before speaking. "Aren't you mad at me?" She asked, looking away to hide her blushing face.