Thirty Nine : Special Service

[This chapter is for a mature audience, the description won't be all lovey dovey and actually explicit so read at your own risk and I will block if anyone comments things like 'thats disgusting' or that's 'cringe' 'i wanna puke' or anything like that.]

"ah it feels so good." I let out while heaving a breath of relief.

My eyelids were covered with the ice pack that Taehyung just gave me, my eyes were totally swollen and itchy.

"You must have cried a river." He spoke and examined my arm which had his fingerprints printed on my skin, that's how hard he had gripped on my arm.

"Don't make me remember it." I pouted sadly and felt him pulling me close to his body, it was past 10 pm and here I was wrapped in his warm embrace after spending my whole day with Lisa and Rye.

"I was worried sick for you." He spoke lowly in my ears, his fingers lightly holding the ice packs and tapping it ever so slightly on my swollen skin.

"I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happens to you too." He added and I felt a sudden wave of guilt for putting him in that place.

"I can't even imagine what could have happened if I was a minute late." He hugged me tightly, as if I would disappear if he let me go, I let him pour out his thoughts to me and hugged him back without saying anything.

"Don't ever do anything like that Y/n. If you really love me, promise me you won't." He asked, removing the ice pack and I opened my eyes to look in his concerned orbs, glistening with his precious tears, my heart did a backflip upon seeing him in this state, "I promise." I assured and moved my head up to peck his lips.

"I love you." He spoke just after I pulled back, our eyes meeting again, "I love you too." I let out before smashing my lips on his yet again, this time, getting up and hovering on top of him. We broke the kiss shortly and he looked at me with amusement.

"Sit back Mister. I am ready to provide you..." I leaned in to his ear, trying my best to look dominating and sound like a bossy lady, "your special Service." I whispered ever so softly in his ear. But I frowned when I heard him chuckle.

"You want to take the lead?" He asked while still staring at me with that small smile, ah god why did you make him so handsome?

"I am taking the lead." I replied with an arched brow.

"Okay, try your hardest to turn me on." He spoke with a challenged look and I narrowed my eyes. Proceeding to smile.

I thought for a while while he simply waited for me to do something, I had no knowledge about it so I just shoved my face in his neck and started giving him kisses all over. I frowned when he pulled me back and now I was sitting on his stomach.

"That's not how you do it." He spoke and pulled me back to sit on the bed sheets. I looked at him with a confused face while he kept both of his hands behind his head as he rested his head on the cupboard, looking sexy as ever.

"I will call it a win if you can give me a blowjob." He spoke cockily and I widened my eyes, "I have to touch your..." I palmed my mouth in shock and he only nodded with a smirk.

"I have never done it!" I whined and he only laughed at my words, "Never been so glad of your innocence." He spoke before staring at me intently.

I bit on my lower lip while he waited for me again. Come on Y/n! You can not back off after you have claimed it. I am ought to show him what I can do.

I thought and moved closer to his lower body while he arched a brow in amusement.

I slowly moved my hand towards his thigh, my fingers brushing against his clothed skin. I kept staring at the sudden building tent under his pants.