Thirty Eight : Silent Treatment

In my heart it hurts,
It hurts that I hurt,
I hurt the one's I love,
Please don't come or I'll hurt,
Please don't leave me I'm hurt,
I'm hurting and I'm hurting,
It's hurting and it's hurting,
I keep waiting that it'll stop,
I keep trying to make it stop,
But it just never stops hurting.
I just never stop hurting.

The car stopped right in front of the mansion and Seokjin oppa pulled me out by my arm.

I couldn't even speak while he dragged me inside, I entered the same big hall I used to have fun with Lisa. Thoughts about her were making my heart shatter, the way she was laying on the ground lifeless....I shook my head at any negative thought and stopped walking.

"Y/n. You have to be in your room. It's Taehyung's order." Jin oppa spoke while staring at me with a pitied expression.

"I-i can't...I need to see Lisa...Please....please oppa...she-she is hurt because of me...I need to see her." I sobbed while begging and he sighed before allowing me to wait in the hall.

Maids kept asking me to eat something but I couldn't stop crying and waiting for them to come. I hope everything's fine.

It was almost night when I saw the gates open and Taehyung walked inside, I instantly ran towards him. I felt little to no energy at this point. I noticed some scars on his face and hands. I gasped in shock and warm pair of tears rolled down my eyes.

"I hope you have got your happiness now." He spoke coldly and looked away from me. My heart broke in a million pieces.

"Li-lisa-...is she fine?" I could only ask him that and he stared at me with that same angry glare.

"She is out of danger. You should have worried a little more about her before pulling out such a disgusting stunt." He spoke and marched away without even sparing me a glance.

I looked down as regret ran through my veins. These tears won't stop flowing out of my eyes.

I followed him quietly to the room and he kept avoiding me, he went to shower immediately and I sat on the bed to wait for him. He came out and I got up instantly. He spared me a short glance before marching towards his study room and closing the door.

I could still see him through the glass door and tears started escaping my eyes. That's it. He is really mad at me.
As he should be. I have done a big mistake today, for which even I can never forgive myself.

I layed down on the bed and covered myself with the thick blanket and tried to sleep amidst my low sobs and paining chest. I wanted to see her so badly but I couldn't even ask him that. I had lost all of my courage and looking into his eyes seemed to be the hardest thing right now.

Slowly I lost the energy and drifted to sleep.

I opened my eyes and got up instantly when I remembered everything. I looked around myself and found no one in the room. Did he left? I thought and got up to leave the room so that I can atleast say a proper sorry before he leaves but I stopped when he entered in the room.

I stared at him, sweat dripping off his forehead, neck and bangs. I gulped a heavy lump in my throat and fought back my tears when he gave me a cold gaze again, proceeding to ignore the fact that I was standing infront of him, his whole grey t-shirt was covered in sweat as if he was working out restlessly.