Thirty Five : Marked

I need your touch to burn down my skin,Into a fire of desire and unending lust, that drives me insane in my wildest dreams,I need your traces on my soul and skin, leading me back to your heart I call destiny,I need your breath to caress me as if I...

Into a fire of desire and unending lust, that drives me insane in my wildest dreams,
I need your traces on my soul and skin, leading me back to your heart I call destiny,
I need your breath to caress me as if I was the blooming flower in your beautiful garden,
A garden so homely I wouldn't ever want to leave,
I want to drown in your ocean eyes and feel every wave of emotions,
That you erupt in my still sea.
I no longer want to be me,
Since I saw your shades colored on me.

We were drowned into each other's love.

His lips on mine, our tounges mingled perfectly as if they were made to battle against each other in the fire of our heated love. And the pleasurable outcome made me curl my toes and moan out in between, causing a vibration to erupt through our skins and add more fuel to our insanity.

But this peaceful moment lasted seconds until a loud buzzing sound of phone filled the whole silent room, I flinched slightly but he did not let me go, his grip on my waist only tightened and I leaned my head back to look at him, "Who ever it is, can wait." He spoke before capturing my lips in an even more heated kiss, I followed along with my stomach twisting in different angles and his scent now totally intoxicating my senses.

But the loud voice of his smart phone wouldn't stop interfering our moment and he finally let me go while annoyingly letting out a growl. I smiled at the thought that I wasn't the only one who was liking this too much, he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I looked in his eyes silently apologizing for what was totally not his fault. He walked towards his phone and picked up the call. I waited for him, feeling a bit cold at his absence. My smile dropped when he frowned in anger and his expression turned serious all of a sudden.

"That bastard....Seal the gates and check behind the basement! I am coming." He spoke before ending the call and rushing towards the washroom and yelling, "Y/n get me my clothes." He ordered and I frowned deeply before running towards the closet and bringing out a pair of freshly ironed clothes for him and then running towards the washroom and tapping on the door.

My breath was stuck in my throat when he opened the door and I did not dare to glance at him and gave him his clothes. My chest heaved up as the sudden fuzzy feeling in my stomach increased. "Relax darling. You are going to see it sooner." He spoke before closing the door and I palmed my mouth in shock.

Soon he came out wearing his clothes and ordered me to take out his gun. I nodded because I knew where it was. I rushed to get it, opening the drawer and picking up the heavy gun in my hands. My heart was hammering inside my chest, I have to be casual with it, it is the world I am entering into. Or have already entered.