Seven : Coffee

- Oh angel my angel, don't shed these tears for they sting my heart and crush my soul in pieces.

I took some time just sitting onto the ground and staring at his half conscious figure on the bed. Should I take the opportunity to cut his dick off?

I wiped my tears away and got up, "Jerk.." I whispered lowly under my breath. I just hope he doesn't wake up now.

Or never. Should I just grab a pillow and suffocate him till he dies?

Bad idea, his one punch will throw me to saturn. I should get going. I thought and quietly tried to leave, as soon as I reached the door, I face palmed, it is locked. It can only open with his fingerprints. WHY DID HE HAVE TO LOCK IT!?

I pulled my own hair in frustration.

"Kim fucking ti yung!" I heaved out a sigh. He is there passed out and here I am stuck!! Only if my dad didn't took a loan from him!

Waking him up will be the last thing I want. So I just sat in a corner and thought and thought and thought.

I wonder how my mother is doing, she must be so stressed about me. Did they told her I am stuck here? I want to leave this place. I don't feel safe here, anyone can do anything to me and no one will ever care.

I sighed again, staring at the snoring devil. Slowly my eyelids felt heavier of the weight of tiredness I got from doing so much work, I drifted to sleep on the cold floor.

And I woke up when I heard a loud voice, I opened my eyes to see the devil himself, in his monstrous avtaar as he threw random things in full rage, I backed away and hid behind a table to save myself. Imagine waking up in the middle of a war, that's what I felt rightnow. My only aim was to survive anyhow.

Damn why is he so angry? This is the scariest morning alarm I have ever seen or heard.

I peaked a little to see him coming towards me, I panicked and hid further but he snatched away the whole damn table and threw it somewhere, I stayed glued on my spot with my lips trembling and vision getting blurry.

God save me god save me god save me.

I closed my eyes, surrendering my life in the hands of God and the next thing he did was to grab me by my arm and pull me up, I opened my eyes wide and looked into his angry ones, my heartbeat raised rapidly and no words came out of my mouth.

"Why the fuck are you here!?" He literally growled on my face, so that's how you punch someone with just words.

"I-i..was..st-stuck.." I dared to utter while pleading with all my face muscles. "Shut up!!" He yelled loudly and I frozed for the 100th time, Mister you only asked me a question. Ugh i hate mens.

I pursed my lips in a thin line and waited for him to say something, my arm was hurting because of his tight grip and I was trying my best to not moan out of pain.