Eleven : Savior?

- You tell me I am crazy, I will say I am in love. You tell me that you hate me, I will say you have my heart.

I was continuously sneezing and feeling like shit. I was shivering due to cold, I just stood up with trembling legs and looked down, he was towering me with his tall height, I knew he would ask me about why I was sleeping here outside, I didn't want to talk about it. Atleast not now, I stepped back and tried to walk away but my legs gave up, I was about to fall but he grabbed my arm.

I tried to stand on my own, "T-thanks." I spoke lowly and tried to walk away but he pulled my arm and dragged me into his room. I kept looking at him in confusion while he made me sit on his bed. He turned on the AC and pressed some buttons, the temperature got warm in some minutes and It felt a bit better. My nose was completely blocked, I could only breath through my mouth. It sucked.

"What have you made of yourself!?" He asked in an irritated voice. "It's all because of you." I talked back. I had enough of everything. Who is he even to question me!? "Because of me? You are scared of a cockroach because of me?" He asked in disbelief.

I just looked away with my eyes brimming with tears. "You mens are worse than cockroaches!" I said in a cracked voice.

"Oh yeah you girls just know how to cry." He mocked me again. I wiped my tears and another one rolled down.

"Most of the time we cry because of mens like you!" I said angrily. "Why don't you go in your room and change! Your clothes are all wet!-" "Why do you fucking care!?" I asked with my eyes closed, I was frustrated, I wanted peace. I wanted him to just go away from my sight. He narrowed his eyes and tried to touch my face again. I had enough. "Don't touch me! I swear to god!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Who was it?" He asked, I looked at him confused. "Who's troubling you?" He asked again, "You!" I yelled. He only smirked at me, "Yeah I can. Beside me, who is troubling you?" I was silent at his words, should I tell him?

He grabbed my chin and examined my cheek again, "Hm? If you won't tell me, how would I know, who slapped you?" He asked again. Why is he acting like a mafia boyfriend from those fanfictions.

"Don't act like you care about me." I spoke in a rude tone, I couldn't believe it that he was still calm with me. "I care about everything that belongs to me." He spoke in my ear, shivers ran down my spine.

"Now tell me, who was it?"

"I-i don't know his name. but I know his face." I spoke, looking down. Speaking about it was making me more emotional.

"H-he was sleeping in my room l-lasnight. He said he would f-fuck me in my room." I spoke, it felt so painful to talk about it to him, there was silence for a minute and then he called some maids, I saw Lisa and I instantly got up, I ran to her and hugged her tightly. She didn't even hugged me back, I knew she was just scared.