Twenty five : Him

Your pov-

Your pov-

I was laying there on the dusted ground. Forcing every cell in my body to stay awake. My eyelids felt heavier and heavier. I tried to move and it pained. I tried to sob and it pained again. My eyes kept staring at the half closed door, hoping someone would come to save me. This pain was unbearable, I couldn't move my hand even a bit. It was swollen and my skin around it looked green-ish. Blood was pooling beneath it. I felt like throwing up as I felt my own blood smell. I kept laying there motionlessly, trying to keep myself awake. I tried to lift my head up when I saw the door open and a broken sob left my lips when I saw Lisa.

"Y/n?" Her voice was filled with doubt as if she couldn't believe it was really me. Then her eyes widened and she called my name again, this time with a lot of shock lingering in her voice. I tried to get up but fell back on the ground, my stomach hurted so much. Those punches were so painful. I closed my eyes, clutching my stomach with my other hand and I felt her running to me. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I had no energy within me. I again felt alone and I opened my eyes a bit to see her running out. I left a shaky breath and closed my eyes again.

I felt being lifted up and I opened my eyes, finally with much difficulty, I saw Lisa again. Emma and Rye were there too. "Y/n..I am here. Don't worry." I heard her say in her panicked voice and then heard Rye's sobbing. They pulled me up and I tried to stand on my injured leg. It was throbbing in pain and I leaned towards Lisa. All of them held onto to me and helped me limp forward. I don't know how I got even this much energy, I couldn't see anything because of my blurry vision and they kept dragging me. I could feel that it was all dark around me. I haven't seen this place before.

"Just a little more..." I heard her say and I nodded hazily, letting her hold onto my broken figure. My hand was hanging in the air and I had no strength to even pull it up. I couldn't feel it anymore. Soon I was in my room, they made me lay on the bed.

"Rye, the grand dinner is about to start.... what do we do..." I heard Lisa panicking again. "We need to take her to hospital!" Rye almost yelled back. "We can't!! We will be killed if we even step out of this mansion tonight!!" I rolled my eyes back, on the verge of loosing my consciousness.

Soon I heard Emma's panting voice and then Lisa whispered, "Bandages.." and I heard Rye sobbing again. "Who did this to her!?" I heard her yell in her hoarse voice. Warm pair of tears rolled down my cheeks again. "Y/n...It will hurt a bit-" I shrieked out when she touched my hand. It felt like she just hammered onto it. I shook my head rapidly, trying to tell her to stop but she started wrapping my hand with the bandage. "It will stop the bleeding...I am sorry. I am so sorry." She apologised while I was busy crying and wincing out of pain.

I stopped screaming soon and just let her put the bandage on my wounds. I kept sobbing silently while closing my eyes tightly. "I feel horrible. We can't leave her!!" I heard Emma say and their voices started to fade. I couldn't see anything nor hear anything, soon I lost the track of my senses.